here's to the new year


Last post for the year 2008. I am really thankful for a lot of things, although my brother is not with us anymore somehow he managed to make everything fall into place. I wouldn't really elaborate on the details, I would just keep it to myself. Nothing is impossible with our dear father up above, without his trials we wouldn't be as stronger as we are right now. I am thankful for my husband who has been patient with me as long as I can remember. he loved me for who I am as well as my whole family. my son who has been a great learner these past months, what an awesome lil fella! we're such proud parents for all the achievements he had made, hope he could continue that attitude. my in-laws for being supportive as ever even when my brother died. I thank my offline and online friends, who had been there for me cheering me up and making me happy when I was down, thank you all! as well as our buddies at work and for our jobs as well. it brings us food to the table, thank you God!

well... farewell 2008, it has been a great new year full of ups and downs, now we are ready to face 2009. Hope you guys have a safe new year wherever you are!

cheers! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! peace, love, happiness and great health to all of us!

3 comments:

me said...

happy new year kitty..how's the new year there???got your list of new year's resolution already?

Anonymous said...

happy new yr sis and family! i pray that this yr will be great for all of us. hay, back to school na kami bukas, hehe! u guys take care!

Mommy Scarty said...

kitty kat happy new year!

its true nothing impossible kay lord. u just need a lot of patience and contentment :)

sorry kitkat madalang ako napunta dito actually sa lahat ng blog masyado ako na-hook sa petso sa ngayon :D

miss u....