moving?


As much as we want to move out of Hawaii, we just can't at the moment. We love this place so much, no matter how small this island can be, nothing beats the paradise, I'm telling you. All through my life, I've experienced moving all around the country, well that is back home in my hometown in the Philippines, of course. Moving can be such a hassle especialy when you don't have moving trucks to help you out, can you imagine what a nightmare that would be? My sister-in-law and her family had moved around a lot since they were in the military, moving had kept her strong since she was the only one who had to do it because the husband wasn't around since he gets to go out first. When they were about to move to Japan, I saw how the movers moved so fast and wrapped everything in a jiffy. It was like a piece of cake, very impressive. Most friends of mine are in the military so I know what they are going through. I have never experienced moving around that much since my dad was retired Navy so I really didn't know how hard it was to move around every three years or so. Moving can be a hassle, so save your time and visit upack.com for all your moving needs.

0 comments: