thank you, mahalski!


halski just bought me an Iphone 3g! yipeee, I am so happy! that was around the 28th, and I am so lovin' my new phone, I've never been this attached to a phone since high school =D. Hubby blocked his sim card by accident testing his boss' blackberry, I think, I don't know what that boy did. His boss went with us because he also bought an iphone on that same place. and we switched to At&t because we weren't satisfied with T-mobile anymore =/. years of service, finally a new one! a new start once again. I was supposed to get a blackberry, too but he opted to get an iphone for me, oops I didn't force him to buy me one hehee =P. So he got himself a blackberry curve, it was a great deal coz it had a rebate of full price so actually the phone was free, not bad at all, huh.



I'm also back in Twitterland! feel free to follow me =) HERE. It feels so good to have internet with you wherever you go, now I can blog and check my emails away from home, not to mention visit my fave blogs on the run. my SIL told me the Iphone has some negative issues, I think I know what it is already, but that's ok, I still love it =D.

(sigh) today I was by myself, hubby's at work while Nate was in school. I cried again while huggin my brother's urn. I still can't believe that's him inside... painful talaga, wish I can get over this feeling. I so miss him so much....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

weeehh ang ganda yebahhh! love it! miss kita sis kitty text text my number is 7737518694 ahihi love u!

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty! yeah! Dumadami na tayong itouch and iphone users! hehe ang ganda noh? I only have an itouch since medyo hesitant pa rin ako sa phone and my family just gets from our line, so free lahat ng phones namin. Yey talaga ate! I'll add ya up sa twitter ah! heehe =)

My mum does that too sa urn ni Pawpi namin... grabe... still cries until this day. The pain won't really go away but maybe it'll heal a little in time. Ingatz ah!!

Unknown said...

Wow! You are one lucky girl! Yay!

Anonymous said...

wow, that was nice of your hubby to get you an iphone ;-) how is it performing?

Anonymous said...

wow ate kitty! ang ganda ng bago mong phone.. bongga na bongga! kakainggit naman.. ang sweet ng hubby mo dahil binili ka nya ng iphone.. :)

Anonymous said...

oh kit, it's alright... in time you will come to accept. you don't have to rush yourself.

i like an iphone too kaya lang i cannot afford the monthly subscription.

Anonymous said...

congrats Kit! u deserve it. wow! nainggit ako, haha! i would love one too kaso lang i'm not really into phones now. wala naman kac ako masyadong friends dito na ka age ko so wala din masyado akong katxt di tulad sa pinas i'm super excited to have a phone there, hehe! anyway, enjoy ur new toy. that's just too cool. wag ka masyadong mapag isa para di malungkot. i don't think ur bro wants u to be sad right now. so u take care!

Anonymous said...

{{hugs}} to u sis... hahay... naalala ko tuloy noong tumawag ka and we were both crying. :(

anyway, congrats on ur new fone. kainggit! mine is a t-mobile wing. ok na rin kasi parang mini laptop but i'd like to have an i-phone too. mas cool kasi ang dating ano? ;)

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Hi Kitty,, Its been awhile since I last visited you,, and to come back here & to know what you had been through is so heart breaking... I dont have enough words to say my heart felt condolence , but I know that you've got enough Faith in the Lord to bear all the pains.. Be stronger!!! Wishing you well...

MARIKIT said...

I love my Iphone too.