greener than green


It's amazing how this world today is learning more and more everyday on how to save our planet starting with the small things that we do everyday. People regret what they have done to our planet, if you think about it it's never too late to save our mother earth. Every little thing counts, when you have the positive vibe to do it, then I say go for it! I myself is thinking green all the time, I do the best I can to contribute what is good for our environment starting out with cloth bags you see at your local stores instead of using plastic bags, Oh my I am telling you we have a closet full of plastic bags and I keep reminding hubbykins that it's time we stop using plastic bags and start reusing it instead. and before I forget, for those eco-loving people out there, there's this online store called greenandmore.com a website filled with eco friendly gifts that you can purchase for families and friends, what a way to show your eagerness to save our planet, not only your doing a great deed for yourself and for someone, you are doing the best for your environment, what makes these eco friendly gifts great is they are made of pure recycled materials, isn't that great? maybe I'll start browsing around to see what I can find for my home here.