poor, poor mini van..


Well as some of you know our loving mini van went to the doctor, I guess we'll be getting it by Monday, I think. One night, hubby called me while I was surfing the net, telling me that he went into a small accident, I was pretty disappointed at that time but luckily he wasn't hurt or anything plus no one was involved in the accident. It was raining at the time, when he was about to enter the freeway going back to our place by Aloha stadium, by the old cemetery, as he was turning the wheels to the right he said he couldn't turn it, like the wheels were locked in a straight direction so he was braking but he whammed into the rail anyway. The police couldn't locate him coz there wasn't any address at all, it was on the freeway! Then after everything was settled and reported they told him that the place was haunted or something because they had a lot of cases like what happened to hubby, well it is close to the cemetery, need I say more?



I jokingly asked if he speeded, he told me 'no' because first of all if he was speeding the whole front of the vehicle would be totalled! I believed him, the left side was dented and scraped, lights were broken. poor van! What's so funny is we were trying to move to another car insurance, hubbykins got a quote from most of the insurances out there but nothing compares to Geico, I don't think we'll be changing it at all. so funny, it's like it was giving us a hint not to change our insurance (lol).

Our rental car, A Chrysler Sebring convertible. hubby feels like he's single again whenever he drives this, lol. he pretends that we're on a dating stage. I can't blame him, the mini van is definitely for moms only hahaa... he'll be getting one himself soon, right now isn't the right time especially for gas prices still on the rise, but lately I saw the prices going down, every cent counts. At first driving this baby was uncomfortable... I like higher vehicles better. but the 2nd day wasn't bad, got the hang of it. I'm not used to driving with the top down not unlike hubby who loooooves to drive around with the top down =D





aaargh! I miss shopping! I wanna visit Old navy, I can't believe I missed their sales. Maybe I'll go there on my next day off, I need new stuff hehee =D


bag shopping at Old Navy, simple but cheap bags.

In other news, I am currently revamping the site. so please excuse whatever errors you see. will bloghop again later, goshh I miss my other online buddies! I got so addicted to twitter thanks to my Iphone. I promise I'll be stopping by your blogs! mahalo and have a good night to all!

UPDATED: new post at my This and that blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's creepy. buti na lng nothing bad happened to jon. kakatakot naman yong cemetery na yon. takot na nga ako sa freeway kasi ang bilis magpatakbo ng mga drivers taz may cemetery pa along the highway. yaiks!

Unknown said...

sis kitty omggg aww katakot naman yung kwento mo about dun sis haunted shocks :( katakott.. pero thank god ok si hubby..

aw ako din mahilig ako sa old navy na bags kasi ang cute ano? pati sa gap sooo cute.. miss you girl.

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty dear!! Grabe sayang tayo noh? Di natin naexperience magganun nung 5 years old tayo. hehe. kids these days are definitely very lucky. I hope everything will go well for your little nate!

URGH! Grabe don't like accidents talaga... Reminds me of the time my brother got into an almost fatal accident. Grabe un. Tapos lately, my dad, mom and I almost got hit by this speeding truck!! AS IN ANG LAPIT NAA!! I HATE THOSE SPEEDING TRUCK DRIVERS! Kakatakot nila noh! Thankfully your hubby's oki!

haha your hubby wants to feel young again ate! hehe basta drive carefully lang! Nice chrysler!! lolz. My bro really wants a JEEP pero gas guzzler ata yan eh. Urgh. Buti bumababa na gas prices.

Ingatz ah ate!! =) hehe

Anonymous said...

Good thing is OK si hubby. Not a scratch, yun nga lang yun van meron.

Dito pinas, from 62 pesos, down to 48 na lang, though yung mga big player 51 pa rin pero ang laki na ng binaba. Bad news is tataas na naman that, few weeks from now. Sana wag muna.

My dad is a huge fan of top downs. And I will not refuse if someone gives a top down as a gift. hehehe..
I miss u. Grabe, sobrang busy ko sa office i dont have time talaga to return comments. pero di ko matiis ang magcompose ng entries so sige lng blog kaso di na makacomment sa iba.

Nag rest ka rin pala sa blogging. Im glad you are back

Ana P. S. said...

Grabe ha, creepy naman non driving along the a cementery. Anyway, I am glad to hear na walang nangyaring masama sa husband mo.

Anonymous said...

glad ur hubby was alright. pareho tau i like higher vehicles din, lol! pero when i was learning how to drive car yung gamit ko sa school and it wasn't bad naman. after that i actually prefer the cars na, haha! we have a ford explorer right now and i like it a lot. di masyadong high but not low either. parang in between, hehe. oh u have to go shopping. i missed it too lalo na dami pang closed stores here. fall na ano so new set of clothes na naman, ahehe.

Anonymous said...

san ito kit? i'll link your new blogs hehe please link mine:

http://monline.iblog.com

am planning to reset my layout ahah reset eh anu? hahah tapos maybe gawang 2 new sites kapag tinopak ehhe ingats mwah god bless!