eggnog memories


I grew up in the Philippines with my mom as a filipina and my dad an american, so you would definitely know that we've been brought up with two separate kind of traditions. me and my brother would spend a lot of time with our dad cooking up some delectable dishes and sweet desserts in the kitchen while mom was away. mom always hated the kitchen being sloppy, so my dad sends her away to go do something for herself while we create and experiment on some stuff at home like making desserts, my dad loves to bake oatmeal and raisin cookies from scratch, he'll make batches and batches of it even some our neighbors' kids will come on over and eat some. Those days I surely miss a lot. What I really miss the most is spending Christmas with my dad, because he makes great eggnog. If you would hear eggnog, some of you might think it's a bit yucky. I can't blame you for that, as a child we enjoyed sipping eggnog while we celebrate christmas together at home, talking story with the whole family and neighbors greeting each other in delight. Christmas is fast approaching, it's only around the corner and as for me being a mom, I'd love to pass on to my children what great things I have experienced as a child like make eggnog once a year, check out this website that shows some egg nog recipes perfect for the Holidays, don't miss it! try it right now.