almost gave up...


... but I'm glad I didn't! I'm tallking about ppp of course. my site url's PR has been a zero for a long time, thanks to google. I really was sad about it coz you couldn't even see 2 or more tasks, I even changed categories but I guess when my PR went to Zero my blog really got affected. but.. I really don't care about my PR anymore, as long as there are tasks coming in I don't really care. but I received an email that I had a ppp direct offer, and when I checked it out I was amazed coz I had 2 offers! imagine that. It's been a year since I started with ppp, and I've never had a ppp direct offer before. after submitting my post, I got paid right away the same day! I'm just happy that there is still hope for our blogs no matter what. to those people who made an offer, thank you so much!! and thank you, ppp!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Kitty! Have you tried registering with Payu2blog? I find it more *friendly* compared with PPP. Regular ang assignment of tasks, no chasing and waiting. :)

Mommy Scart said...

ako din kitty i dont care na about my PR but im still hoping though na bumalik hihihi. uy ako din nakatangap ng PPP direct pero last year pa yun inalis ko kasi sa link ko yung hire me eh pero binalik ko na ulet months ago hehehe

congrats sa 2 directs mo kitty :)