a silver lining


I'm not really a gamer to tell you the truth, oops, wait a minute.. I already told you guys that. my bad. but yeah, back when I was younger me and my brother are die hard gamers, when the day I turned 16 I just realized games aren't for me. It wasn't long ago when we bought our PS2, it's been 2 years I believe since we bought it, around that time my son wasn't really into games yet because we let him use his little game boy advance instead. My brother and my hubby are the gamers here, my son just recently got addicted to plaing video games and, my Lord, we sure had a tough time taking it away from him because of school. SO anyways, I was browsing around this website at Buy.com, they have this PlayStation 2 System, I think it's redesigned and oh, it's in silver color! I love silver better, I don't know why. but for sure we won't be getting that. because my hubby couldn't find any more reason to get rid of our own ps2, why bother buying another one, right? Well, if you are interested head on now to Buy.com!