Fashionably hot


As much as I want to own designer stuff, I hate to say it but I can't really see myself parading down the street with gorgeous designer goods, I just can't. Why, because I can't really afford it and it's not practical for me and my family. When I'm at work and we talk about expensive stuff and I would share my moments, they would tell me that I'm doing the right thing because one day I can buy all the things I want in life, it's just right now family comes first. They told me that they went through the same thing where they couldn't afford to buy the best things in life because they always thought of their families, but now they can pamper theirselves with gorgeous clothes, shoes and bags, as well as elegant pieces of jewelries whenever they wanted. I guess that's life, I always admired fashionable people since I love fashion very much since I love to draw clothes myself, I pretty much appreciate the fashion business and someday I would love to be working in that field, who knows I can always dream, right? well, back to designer talk.. If you love Oscar de la Renta I know I do, you might want to take a look at MarissaCollections.com, It's among the favorite online shops of designer lovers, take a look at products like pumps, sandals, sunglasses and more. boy, would I love to own one.