school recap time


As promised, since It's been a long overdued task I'm here to share these pics of my son's school day experience. Their classes started so early, can you imagine that? 29th was the meeting for the parents and teachers after that went to our son's classroom and boy, it was so cute! I felt like a dwarf in the Snowhite and the 7 dwarves story (lol) lil chairs, lil tables, toys, books, you name it. so cute.

Nate did a good job on his testing, thank God. Their first day of school was Aug. 1st actually it was only a half day but the 5th was their first full day of classes from 7:55 am to 2:10 pm, wednesdays they get out around 1:15 pm.


Nathan waiting for his turn for his testing time. (July 29, 2008)





getting ready for 1st day of school, half day only for group A. how exciting! (Aug. 1, 2008)



Nate's school, very simple =)



School is close to the mountains so they really have fresh cool breeze coming down.





father and son. my special boys who earns my heart. =D



As the bell rings... lil reminders for the lil munchkins.



off they go! see ya later, lil buddy!


It's such a nice feeling to see my boy so excited to go to school. he had a fever from his 1st full day of school, that night was terrible! he was as hot as an iron, I tell ya. Some moms told me that their lil kids who went to pre-k got sick the first few days, it was normal. I was happy to meet a few moms there, they were all so nice! everyday Nate had homework and they are concentrating on writing the letter A, I am so thankful Nathan knows the uppercase and lower case letters so he's not having a hardtime catching up, thank goodness. We do our homeworks right away, I read to him everyday and I may say he's getting good at it, reading is key indeed!

unfortunately, what saddens me the most is he had his first time out =/ because he got so playful and somehow had hurt one of his classmates. The teacher told me the first few days Nate was really shy and wasn't really opening up but that day he was just enjoying himself and getting to be a lot more comfortable. TODAY was another day. The teacher called me and told me my son (yesterday and today) was caught in the bathroom playing with water splashing himself and the others with water around their restroom break. If he had done this yesterday she should at least make the effort to tell me about it yesterday at least it was supposed to be prevented from happening again today. I'm going to talk to her tomorrow. We keep on talking to our son about the wrong things he had done in school, It's hard =/ but boys will be boys, I guess. hubby says that Nate's behavior got it from him. Everytime I drop him off I make sure we go through the terms we had just discussed coz, My Lord.... I don't wanna see myself in the principal's office! Nate knows the consequences, we just gotta be firm, no.. wait a minute, I'm the one who's gotta be firm since I'm the softy one here.

I'm proud of myself, too! why? because I can get up early in the morning now! I don't feel tired as I used to be, I sleep earlier now and I get up without worries. but goodness, work is only a week away, I get back on the 21st after being on leave for 3 weeks (my 1st time taking leave this long). SO this is what a SAHM feels like?? It's pretty good, although I still like working now that my lil boy is in school, things got terribly boring around here. Well, I'll end this for now... thank you for reading, folks! God bless to all.
NEW LAYOUT, at last! it's been weeks since I've made this theme, I still loved my background so I just had to change the header as usual there are love birds now (lol) the previous one had a blue bird now there are 2 birds.. @ ate Riss, I just realized pareho tayo ng birdie theme tweet, tweet) nagulat ako nung binago mo layout mo, may bird sa header, so cute!


11 comments:

MadameMim said...

What lovely photos! Good luck on not going to the principal's office! ;) He looks like such a sweet kid, but as you said, boys will be boys :)

The blog header is amazing! Great job! Wow!

Anonymous said...

omg nagulat naman ako sa pic parang biglang lumaki si Nathan grabe napakapoging bata talaga! Sorry ha medyo di ako nakakavisit dito.. alam mo na.... ang hirap mag-alaga ng baby! Wala ako katulong mag-alaga dahil lahat ng kasama ko sa bahay ay busy kakatrabaho. Di n nga rin ako makapagblog haayy.. SAHM ka na pala, thats good sarap ng feeling alagaan ang family diba. Ang cute naman.. umpisa p lang ng school, principal's office ka na agad hahaha! katuwa naman! Ok lng yun, lalake kase anak mo.

Pa-ligawan ko si Nathan kay Klara someday ha?! heehheheheheehhhehehehehehe!

Anonymous said...

kakatuwa naman ang photos, super saya ni nathan :)
musta kit, miss u! ;)

Anonymous said...

hello Kit! naku, i am so busy here i didn't get the chance to update yet. pano ba naman kac laundry day ko nung tuesday, which is also AJ's 1st of school and yesterday is my house cleaning day, lol! hala!

anyway first, i love ur header. i gotta get that kit! now on to Nate, natawa naman ako sa kanya. they are so cute. yan ba ang uniform nila? ur right boys will be boys nga talaga and i am still worried abt mine but so far he's actually good, haha! mukhang pareho tau ng homework ha. read every night din sa amin, lol! they're on letter c na yesterday. parang pare-pareho lang pala sched natin. keep ur updates coming and those pictures too. i'll update my blog in a lil bit kakain muna ako, haha! thanks for sharing these pics. i enjoyed them. Nate is a handsome boy. o cge have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kitty. It's been a while. I can't believe Nate is so big now! He looks cute in the pics.

So how are you doing? I don't know if you know, but I'm engaged now. Lots of things we still have to do, so that and school is keeping me busy.

Anonymous said...

hayyy binata na anak mo, nags-school na! kay bilis ng panahon sister :(

sandali bakit sabi ni jhayelle SAHM ka na?? totoo ba? di ko yata nabasa..naduling bako...wait basahin ko ng aulit hahahahah

Anonymous said...

ahhhh naka-leave ka lang pala, talaga ito si jhayelle hahahaha dalawin ko nag sa blog nya yun para masabunutan nyahahaha

Anonymous said...

hello kitty i was here kanina kaso tinawag ako ni hubby its my turn na daw to eat my dinner lamo na kelangan palitan kasi kapag sabay sabay kami saka naman umiiyak si freya so instead na mabitin alternate nalang hehehe

nga pala sorry talaga de ko sinagot tawag mo hihihi una mahiyain ako makipag-usap sa phone ewan baka hindi lang ako nasanay na. saka karga ko si freya nahiya din ako baka de kita makausap ng maayos ayun inulet ko lang yung reply ko sa voice mail mo nyahahaha

Anyways, awww na-excite ako basahin entry mo. nathan is so alert talaga nakatingin sya dun sa nagbibigay ng instructions hehehe. exicted narin ako for Yuna weeee sept 2 naman sya kaso kindergaten na.

ang galing ano? nasusubaybayan ko paglaki ni nathan sa pagbablog lang hihihi

o sya kitty matutulog narin ako baka abutan ako ng gising nong maliit. de na ako makablog ng maayos de ko nga rin magawa mga SP ko huhuhu dami na.

have a goodnight sleep kitty and for the rest of the family :)

Anonymous said...

I love love those utie pics of Nathan :) muzta na sissy!
happy weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so gwapo! Kanino mana? hehe.

jennyr said...

hi kitty! i'm so glad to see ur son in school and i am excited for my daughter too! I gotta get my camera ready too,hehehe! kakatuwa naman yung incident sa restroom. it's normal they can get into trouble and i wonder what my daughter will experience too,hehehe! BTW, i have a tag for you at this link! Take care!!!