Dolphin pride!



Yep, it's school time once again and I am sooo happy and proud of my lil boy. He started to go to school on the 29th of July. He did well on his testing date around the 31st and he did well, he made his mama and papa proud, as well as the grandparents of course (my MIL, the most) because she values education very much and she wants all children to excel in school as much as possible. Nate's first full day was around the 5th, I'm glad he didn't cry, to think he didn't go to preschool, how happy we were! I have pictures to share but that will come on my next update probably tomorrow, coz I am so sleepy right now need to get up at 2:00 am have to drop off hubby at work, wake up at 6:00 to get Nate ready for school, school is just 5 minutes away from us, about a mile away. pretty neat school, I love it! I don't think we'll transfer him to Aliamanu anymore, he loves the dolphins on his shirt, proud to be a Dolphin alright. I'm on leave for another week, had to talk to my supervisor on extending my leave coz I only asked for 2 weeks because of my mom being at the Hospital. My brother is in a critical stage right now, he's still at the Hospital, poor guy. thank you for the continued prayers and support, you guys will be in my prayers and my heart as well. God bless...

8 comments:

MAARTE said...

Hay naku sis ako si Josh ay 2 more years pa, he has to be 5 by September bago sya maka-start Kinder...and since November ang bday nya ay 2 years pa kami hintay...parang si Raye. kasi si Raye naman ay December ang bday! kakainis!

I'm glad naman at nag-eenjoy ang anak mo at its good na masaya sya sa school!

Winnie said...

sa salt lake elementary ba sya? nag ku-kumon lil sister ko dun. 5th grade na sya. dati sa pearl harbor sya pero nilipat ng mga auntie ko sa st. anthony.

Anonymous said...

Ate bat ang aga mag start ng classes diyan?

Ate I bet you're so happy na nagstart na ng school little boy mo.

Anonymous said...

hays.. i cant wait for my son na papasok na sa skul.. wahehehe..
kaso ang tagal pa ata.. hmmm he's still 7 mnths pa eh.. wahehehe.. ano kaya feeling? hahaha excited na rin aako masyado.. :))

imy ate! take care po kau palagi.. mwah!

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty! hehe am so proud of your little boy ate! =) hehe I hope he does really well sa school! hehe go for the gold! =) hehe

Prayers for your bro will still be sent ate =) ingatz ah!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! ang aga naman pala ng classes nila Nate and i was complaining about AJ starting school tomorrow, lol! mukhang di naman malikot c Nate eh so i'm sure ok lang sya. ako kinakabahan pa rin dito sa AJ ko, haha! so r they reading na ba talaga? i just saw the package that the school gave us today. oh my gosh may mga summer readings pa cla ha. kahit pre-k may summer required and suggested readings. sumasakit na ulo ko sa kanila. ano ba yang school na yan, school for the genius? maha-highblood ako in no time, lol! o cge balik nalang ako next time to see the pics. dolphins pala cla ha. sa amin naman cougars, hehe! excited ako na ewan, haha! ok sis u all take care jan.

jennyr said...

thanks for the nice comment kitty! BTW, I have a tag for you at this link! Ang aga ng school ng li'l boy mo ah...C jessica rin di naka preschool and she's starting kindergarten on the 26th! i am excited for her too!

Praying for ur bro...

Anonymous said...

awwww si yuna naman start ng classes nya is september 2 at 8:30am heheheh excited narin ako sakin school girl. Feeling ko din hindi iiyak si Yuna masyado syang excited sa mga bata sa park nga kahit iwan mo sya dun ay ayos lang at ayaw umuwi hahaha

sana din magustuhan nya yung school nya just like nathan :)

take care kitty!