shoots!


My, my it's been a week, huh? Where did the time go? how time sure flies by so fast when you're havin' fun. I'm still here, people. please bear with me as I visit all your blogs one by one. I really appreciate all the daily visits you guys give. It's been a hectic week. I'm finishing a lil project of mine here, so crosses fingers hopefully it will be done by the next week or so. I shopped for Nathan's school stuff last night and got it all on sale at Walmart and Kmart. I am so excited for my lil pumpkin to go to school, the emotions I feel right now are overwhelming, I tell ya. there's a lil bit of bad news though, Aliamanu elementary declined our Geographic exception application, so he will be entering his home school which is Salt lake elementary. Well, its not bad at all, it's pretty nice over there I may say, the school close to the mountains so they have a pretty good breeze coming down on their school. I just wish all will be well with Nathan's first day of school. I'll blog again tomorrow... I updated my other Blog too, let's link exchange over there, guys! kindly add my blog, pls. leave your name and URL and I'll get back at you. thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww good luck kay Nate! Good luck din sayo. Nako probably masmagiging super busy ka. Regards sa inyo dyan god bless! MISS NA KITA!

kc said...

aaww good luck to your baby boy. By the way thanks for visiting i have added you on my linkies i'll add your other site as well. THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

hello sissy! pareho pala tayo, sa salt lake tayo nakatira. hehehe!

btw, you're on hot seat! visit this link: http://www.blogsilog.com/?p=990