jewelry at its finest


I love fashion. I always loved fashion eversince I was a kid, I even wanted to go to a fashion design school someday, It was always my dream since I loved drawing very much and designing clothes was my pastime. I kept all the drawings but I left it back home in the Philippines. but I know I won't be venturing in that profession soon, it's just too pricey, can't afford it. and yeah, I even design the jewelry for the outfits I design, it was pretty cool back then. Would love to make my own jewelry someday. dream on, kit. So yeah, I am a sucker for jewelries! I think most of the women of today love jewelries especially handcrafted jewelry like that you see at wendyculpepper.com one of the many jewelry designers we have in our time. Who would resist that? I love all kinds of jewelry, it just brings out the best in a woman. If you are looking for nice handcrafted silver and Gold jewelry, try wendyculpepper.com, her pieces are amazing, they are even worn by famous celebrities and as seen on popular magazines. They have all kinds of jewelries like sterling silver, designer and fine gold jewelries. for earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets try finding the best one for you.

0 comments: