furniture and beyond


I'm a sucker for furnitures, I swear! I love visiting furniture departments whenever I get a chance. too bad I can't shop for any nice furnitures right now since we don't have a lot of space here at home, we're on a lookout for a 2 bedroom right here in our condo and I am just wishing we could be able to find one with more space as possible. When you don't own your very own house it's impossible to keep on buying since it will be a burden especially when you keep on moving. we are planning to buy our own home soon, so we're crossing our fingers that will happen soon at the right time. I just don't want to waste my stuff you know when you move a lot, when you can't afford to bring it all with you especially if you move from state to state, it's gonna be hard! like my officemates, for example they told me they bought a lot of stuff when they were in Germany, took it to Alaska, when they were about to move for good here in Hawaii they had to give up most of their precious Furniture which saddens them so much. When you have the space, sure enough you get to buy a lot of stuff that you need and will make your house stand out. Like my little desk here in our room, it doesn't hold much except for some cd's, some bill documents and my laptop. there's no room for other stuff, bummer. That's why I am eyeing this modern home office desk at furniturefromhome.com, isn't it a beaut? goodnes, I would like to have one for myself where I can have plenty of space and put my own resources on it. And yes, when it comes to having a great bedroom, nothing beats having gorgeous Bedroom Furniture that makes it cozy and stylish, you and your husband will fall in love with their sets for sure. How can we forget the center of your home? It's where the family gets together, hangs out and enjoy their time as a happy family, The living room requires a neat cozy Living Room Furniture set that will be the heart of your home. sounds nice, huh? but we can all dream that one day our homes will be filled with great elegant furnitures like these. (sigh) If only I can buy a set right now.