mmm... wine


I'm no wine drinker, but I do sip sometimes, like when I need to fall asleep badly for those nights that I have a hard time getting to sleep. Special times like New years eve or maybe Christmas. We have red wine in the refrigerator right now and I don't feel like drinking, looks yummy but not good for me. the last time I drank Wine was a few months ago when I drank 1/2 cup that night just to try it, my hubbykins brought it home around New years and boy did my body fell to bed! my mom's the wine drinker around here, since time in memorial when they were still together with my dad before, my dad used to buy her countless bottles of wine, we had a lot. and When they went out she drank, too. People ask why the french women never grow old, and their secret I guess was the wine they always drank, I read that from some magazine when I was young. Wine is somehow like an age defying drink. hmmm... that explains why most elderly women looks so good, those who drank wine that is. Well, it's up to you if you want to believe it or not. Anyways, Why don't you check out goldmedalwine.com for their best fine wines?If you're a wine enthusiast you gotta be a member there and you can enjoy their wine of the month picks, how about that? I swear if I was wine drinker, I'll be joining them in a heartbeat.