Camp rock!!


I was bawling my eyes out all afternoon watching abc family in bed cuddling with my son. Even last night (checks clock: 12:19 am) I mean the other night, the 20th when Disney channel aired the premiere of CAMP ROCK , It was such an awesome movie! I love Demi Lovato and The Jonas Brothers as well as Alyson Stoner from Cheaper by the dozen movie and Missy Elliotts hip hop videos, I think their voices all sound good together. You gotta watch it! I swear, I'm 25 but I still have a heart of a lil girl. I am never ever gonna stop watching Disney channel, me and my son are bestfriends when it comes to watching our fave shows on Disney, but when it comes to singing and dancing my son never lets me get into action =D silly boy, hahaa! While watching it last night he was dancing to the tune of camp rock, too bad I didn't get my camera to capture that moment, my son loves to sing and dance, he uses his ribcage (lol) as a guitar which is really funny. I was watching some videos on youtube of Demi and Selena, I couldn't believe Selena Gomez came here in Oahu at the 50th state fair! that was by Aloha Stadium, too. pretty close from where we're at. to think that was the commercial on the radio I was hearing every morning until the 31st of May, too bad we didn't go. blehh, anyways I feel sleepy now. did nothing much but finish 2 tasks and bloghopped. If I didn't comment on your humble abodes I promise I'll do it when I'm off on Monday. toodles! God bless....

1 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Ish is soooooooo crazy about the Jonas Brothers, gosh I can't believe it. She has vid of them in her iPhone