work, work, work, baby



I'm helping my mom find work. She usually works in hotels and nursing homes. I want to see if I can apply her for some chef work somewhere, I'm pretty sure she would be OK with that since she knows how to cook. The problem is, majority of them would probably require some culinary education or background, some experience working with top chefs around the country. I don't know, we'll see if works first. A lot of people still have a hard time finding a job, and they say that the recession is over! A lot of people according to the news don't feel that the recession had gone down. I can't blame them, life is so hard nowadays. We have to be very practical when it comes to spending, and when we do have a job we need to be thankful that we do have one, so stop making comments on how boring your job is or how it's not cool enough. There are a lot of people out there seeking employment and would give an eyeteeth to have one. Just my two cents. ;)

0 comments: