Lindsay Lohan's twin





Well, not really. She's Elizabeth Gillies who plays Jade from Nickelodeon's TV show Victorious. When I first saw her, I was amazed how she so much resembles Lindsay Lohan. You could put them together in a movie and they would be great as sisters on screen. One commenter said on the web that as much as she resembles Lindsay Lohan hopefully one day she doesn't follow her footsteps to the rehab. Well, I watched a few episodes of Victorious and so far she has a lot of potential. Her eyebrows just intimidates me (LOL). What's also funny today my son came to me and saw that I was browsing pictures of Elizabeth and he's like, "Is that Jade? she's hot." I'm like, a 7 year old knows what HOT means? oh, brother.

1 comments:

Lin said...

Tlaga! nakatuwa at nakagulat naman si Nate. Iba tlagang mga kids eh syempre mga narinig nila sa mga ibang bata, sa tv and school.