Our dreams



Me and hubby loves to daydream, and just talk about our future endlessly. When we retire, we would love to go back to the Philippines. And by that time our children would all be grown up, finished college and have their own permanent work and families of their own. Hubby said maybe we could build our own dream house, Americanized of course. Since I'm half American and half Filipina, I'd love to have my home decorations a little bit of both. I don't want it too be too modern, though I want asian contemporary pieces added as well. I looooove decorating a room, so for me that would be my biggest dream, owning a home in the Philippines where I was born and raised. Hubby added that he wants the automatic garage door like what we have here in the states, so that means we both need a garage door opener. It's very convenient, I remember back in the Philippines when I was young, families who had cars had to have someone open their garage gate for them or they would have to come down from their vehicle and open it themselves. It's really funny and complicated. So yeah, that's our dream. :)

0 comments: