Oh, santa baby :)



Had a great family day today. Went shopping and ate dinner at Chili's along with my sister-in-law and her son. Too bad my niece couldn't be with us, she's still at UC Irvine and her mom will pick her up later on today. We were at our son's school waiting for Nate to come out Me and hubby were talking about getting ourselves new phones, preferably the iPhone 4. It has been 2 years and I think we need an upgrade now. I told him maybe he could get me the phone around December since he'll be coming home for a 2 week christmas break. I was really having mixed emotions whether I can have an iPhone 4 or a DSLR? I'm so torn!

But hubby assured me, I will get them at the end of this year! I suppose he'll be buying me the iPhone when he gets back... Then maybe when there's an after thanksgiving sale at the Navy exchange I just might get a good deal on a DSLR, that's where my SIL bought her SLR and it was just awesome! Hubby said I need a good camera so when we come and visit him on his graduation day at Fort Jackson, South Carolina I can take awesome pictures on his special day. My mother-in-law will be coming in San Diego around January 2011 so we are just excited about it. He'll be having his AIT (advance individual training) at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas. We'll also be visiting him there, too. :)

I blogged about gifts last year, It's a great feeling getting what you want on our birthday or during Christmas time. C'mon, I'm just trying to be real here, I know material things aren't all that matters, what's important is we are happy and healthy and have a complete family. Other people want to buy all their gifts at one time but I'd rather get my gifts one at a time, it's really special for waiting for that perfect gift every time there's a special day. Sure, we never run out of wish lists but there's always something to look forward to.

I've updated my wishlist below:

1. Canon DSLR
2. iPhone 4
3. iPad
4. Macbook
5. Braces
6. Home
7. MISC: Clothes, shoes and bags. :D Well,These I can always have.

3 comments:

lin said...

HELLO!musta na Kit! Busy ka ha sobra. Anyway, DSLR na! lolz. Braces, mukang okay naman Ipin mo ha. Hmmm, anway musta kayo dyan? Mustang weather sa inyo? Maganda din if mag DSLR ka na lalo na at punta ka palang SC. Maganda views madami. Ingats I MISS U NA! Sana nareceive mo emails ko. God Bless!

manika said...

wow, it's a great feeling to have things you want,..
then there's also those moments when you can't contain your excitement any longer even if the days are coming to an end :3
good luck with your iPhone 4! :D I'd definitely want one too :D

Lyssa Honey said...

oh gosh, Holiday season already?! Hehe, I don't even know what I want yet!