I can't waaaaait!!!





For Harry Potter, that is!!! Too bad we can't go see it on it's first day, what a bummer. I'm off today and tomorrow so that means when it comes out I am back to work. So that means we are going to the movies around next week the 24th or the 25th.

I am so sad because Hubby won't be able to watch it with us this time. But he said that's ok, at least when we get in DVD by that time hopefully we can visit him in Texas for his MOS. So anyways, I can't believe this is the end. It has been what, a decade? Those kiddos actually grew up in front of your eyes, now after Potter I'm pretty sure it's up to them how they're going to move on. Being in Showbiz takes a lot of guts and thank goodness these kids are doing alright, so far. And I hope they would continue and don't wind up having a bad reputation like those other former child stars out there. ;)

0 comments: