Happiest place on earth






Yay! we'll be seeing the whole gang by October! me and the fam are soooo excited. It's been 5 years since we've visited Disneyland as well as Universal and Sea world. As I was throwing out some stuff from the storage boxes I found these maps and some Disney napkins, too. goodness, I really miss Disneyland. :) My little one is quite happy, too always asking us 'Are we going to the mainland now?'. (LOL) Sooo cute! When he was 2 years old my sister-in-law and her whole family brought Nate to Disneyland Tokyo, soooo I'm not sure if he remembers it at all unlike now, we're complete and he's 6 plus he passes some of the height limit for certain rides, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author kittys-haven.info !
What charming topic

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?