The problem with zits


I think I have some hormonal balance going on. My skin is going haywire! I guess that's what happens when you don't have enough sleep and eat the wrong type of foods your body just gets out of control. My last day off work was around the 15th and I am so glad I can get plenty of rest after. It's just the last few months my chin has been having zits non-stop. Every time I have my period I would have at least one zit, nothing more than that - but now I am so depressed on how my skin is acting lately. They pop out one after another, It's just crazy. It's only around the chin area, but around everywhere else is fine. I am trying out one product right now and It seems like it's not showing any results at all. Maybe I can visit Acnetreatment.com for the best acne treatment, I am so desperate for having clear skin again like I used to. Stress and a lot of factors can sure affect our skin I just hope I can find the right acne treatment that really works. oh well...

0 comments: