a great morning


It's back to school! my son started yesterday, hubby took him to school along with his school supplies and according to the hubs Nate was so quiet and well behaved (cough cough) let's give it some time since he probably has the first day jitters as a first grader. When we picked him up yesterday after school I saw where his class room was, I absolutely adored the location. It was closer to the parking lot, playground, cafeteria, registrar office and the library unlike when he was in kindergarten you had to walk so far! but anyways, I also like his teacher, she's really nice and sweet.

Hubby had to go to work at 3 am today, last night I opted to walk Nate to school so I can have my exercise. Unfortunately, It was already pass seven so I had to call the cab and we arrived just in time before the bell rang. I walked home and It was a great one - not too hot and not too cold although I felt some droplets of rain on my face so I walked as fast as I could, I didn't get to visit the pharmacy too bad I wanted to check out their diet and nutrition aisle for some diet supplements I saw on Dietsupplements.org, I just wanted to see how much it costs before checking out other stores.

0 comments: