happy 24th


I had a wonderful birthday! thank you so much, guys for making it all a great one for me. I baked 2 trays of chocolate cake to take to work the next morning. I didn't really want them to know it was my birthday but somehow the cake gave it away, I guess. the first person gave me such a sweet smelling lei, then the second lei came and then another and so forth. It was so funny coz each person who came to the door just greeted me with hugs and kisses. my supervisor made me a lead at the front end for 2 weeks until they find another lead. so I am supervising the cashiers for now. I miss the cash cage very much, I think it's more stressful not doing anything at all outside than doing a lot of tasks inside the cash room =/. It was so funny, after an hour later someone called me to the lost and found for customer assistance, then all of a sudden I went inside the customer sevice office, and lo and behold, I gasped in disbelief... SURPRISE!!! I almost cried when I saw the boxes of pizzas and sodas inside, they all pitched in and called for a pizza delivery, aww.. those kids were just awesome. I really value all my co-workers, I think that's the price you pay when you are very kind to them. I am so thankful to God for it was a blessed day. the commissary was busy but we get to enjoy my birthday. it was just funny coz my manager was just typing away in the other half of the room never minding the noisy kids hanging around in the office (they're not supposed to, though) but since it was my day they were allowed to play around, I'm tellin' you it was like were havin' a party there! so yeah pictures down below.


with ate Rosary (my fellow lead)


me and Michelle


birthday note from Josh and Katie (they actually hung this in the cash count room)


birthday note from Nicole (she hung this up in the customer service office counter.


my pretty, sweet smelling leis


mom cooked pancit. here's the pic almost half done.


chocolate cake, hubby bought it. he said he was suppose to buy candles 2 and 4 but he forgot anyway, that's ok though =P


moving on.. last may 4 after work we finally saw spiderman 3 wooo hoooo! love it, love it, love it! I especially loved Topher Grace in this movie, I didn't really care for him from the 70's show but in this movie he seems like a version of Hayden Christensen with his blonde locks *_*. anyways, he looks a lil like Toby maguire, too. he seems to be a bit more buffed in this movie just to play the part of Venom, and of course... I'll leave everything to you guys... go watch this movie now!! but heck, we had a hard time finding a parking space, we went to Ward to watch it and I was just driving around in circles, goodness. half hour later I finally got one, then as soon as we rushed to the theatre a snake like line was just zig zagged throughout the theatre... arghhh! Nathan was a lil fuzzy then but didn't want to go home just yet (he's a spider man enthusiast), and I just wanted to go home so bad the 8:45 show was sold out so I had to buy the 10:25 tickets instead. we all enjoyed it very much especially my lil man who wanted to see spiderman 4.. err, it's not even in the making yet (lol)I swear that's the last time we are ever going to the movies at night, especially if it was just the first day of showing (rats) so yeah, we went home around 1:30, went to sleep around 2:30, got up around 6am and went to work at 7. sweet, huh? gahh, I was so tired that day, I swear.

thank you to all those who gave their warm birthday greetings on my special day, view HERE for my bday greetings and gifts.
thank you Lin for the wonderful gift.. thank you, everyone for all your friendshp. I bid adieu for now, mommy duties here I come!

pictures and videos
got friendster?

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi po.♥ belated happy birthday po! umuwah! ♥ yngatz lagi po!

Anonymous said...

hi sis... happy birthday ha.. sorry di me nakagawa ng gift ha? sorry tlga. :(

ang saya naman ng bday mo sis... mukhang enjoy tlga ha...

im happy u had fun sis... im really happy for u sis...

take care..
mwah..

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad to read that you had a wonderful day. May all of your wishes come true. Take care sweetie and God bless always!

Anonymous said...

Kitty, wow nag update ka nah pala! Heheh. Wow, how sweet naman nang mga co workers mo. Buti naman at mukang nag enjoy ka sa bday mo. Im so glad that u like the frogs..hehe. Ang cute nila noh? Oi, sarap nang cake na nabili nang hubby mo ha. Penge naman..hahaha! Ingatz lagi sis!

Unknown said...

hi kitty ♥
omg! sorry nalate na greet ko sayo.naenjoy ko sobra ang mga pictures mo! kitty ♥ ehem ate kitty! belated happy 24th birthday sayo! ang ganda pala ng kilay mo, gusto ko yung pagkashape nya ^-^ yan ang una kong napansin nung nakita ko pic mo! naenjoy ko tlga sobra kasi minsan ka lang naman magpost ng selfpic, miss you na pala! hndi kita nacacatch sa YM :( invisible ka ba lagi?? :(

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dearest kitty! :) Ate Becc

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Nice blog you have, and I like your use of slide shows. :-)
Thought I would say hi as I was passing through - I saw your link on BlogLog.

Speedcat Hollydale USA/MN

Mommy Lutchi said...

Aw! naku ang bagal ko, hindi ako umabot sa birthday mo...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kitty! I enjoyed viewing all your photos...Ingats

Anonymous said...

hello ate kitty, belated happy birthday ulit sayo ♥ ang pretty ng mga pictures ♥ mukhang naging masaya ang birthday mo ate ♥ heehee, nakakatakam yung chocolate cake, ang sweet naman heehee

love you ate kitty *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow naman ate kit, nakaka-thrill sobra yung surprise nila sayo. Ang sarap siguro talaga ng feeling pag maraming nagmamahal sayo noh? Ganun talaga pag mabait kang tao. :) I'm so glad that you had a wonderful day. Thinking about it makes me happy din!

Whoa i gotta watch spidey this weekend with my parents. Toby is so cute.. is that toby or hayden on the picture???

Take care palagi! mwahs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for d tag..and Belated Happy Birthday to you...wish u all d best! i enjoyed viewing all ur pics here..I can tell u had a great time on ur bday!..

pasensya na ha ngayon lng ako nakaleave ng message..hanggang peek lng ako..nhiya dn kac ako..o cge..take care and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Ay sorry! mali ang spelling na ginamit ko..Kitty pala! sorry..take care

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sis!! aww ganyan ba dyan sainyo? bibigyan ng leis pag may birthday? ang ganda naman! bango cguro nyan:) anyways mukang nag saya ka naman which is good heheeh and ang sarap naman tignan ng cake mo! Picture palang rich na rich na sha! Send us a slice naman! lol love u. i'll keep in touch *winks* muahs sis ko!!

Anonymous said...

sis i dunno if na greet kita nun pero lam ko tlg na bday mo that time happy bday ulit omg haha dami giftsssss bwhahah. andddd!!
gosh sis kht prang tumataba kna ur so lovely pdn hehe sana pag nging mommy ako gnun dn heheh

Anonymous said...

uy sorry nagbirthday ka pala.. happy belated bday,. :) di ko alam dito ka pala nag ba blog kala ko kasi sa multiply :)

but anway, happy bday and kita kita tayo sa multiply ha.. :) takecare

Anonymous said...

ate kitty, belated happy birthday sayo ah! naku, sobrang nice naman ng mga happenings sa bday mo, ate. :) ang sarap tingnan nung pancit at nung cake mo! really lvoe it.. nakakagutom.. <3

Anonymous said...

wow! now, i must say that you did really have a HAPPY birthday hehehe... and im so glad about it... again happy birthday kitty... i miss you too :D

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, Belated Happy Birthday! Di ako nakaka stopped by dito, minsan nalang ako mag blog hop eh. Anyway, I wish you many more birthdays to come, saka good health always. Muah. By the way, if you want to know more about ppp, just visit our blogs, you will find more deepr info gaya sa how much we all have earned, ang saya talaga.

Anonymous said...

Ate Kitty! omg I'm such a wuss for greeting you so late. It has been crazy... I've been like elections here, elections there... Im so glad you had a blast in your birthday. You deserve all the happiness in the whole wide world! Btw, I bought my own domain. XD hehe... I somehow felt the need to. Anyway, this time since patapos na elections I can go on with my online life. I love you ate! so so much... you know that...

b3arh0ney said...

wow! dami ko na palang na miss dito. hay naging busy talaga ako lately. anyway, so nice to see a great bday celebration here. ganda ng mga leis. hawaiian talaga ang dating. love the foods as well. naku nagutom ako. miss ko yung bihon and that cake looks so yummy.

oi ang galing nga ni Toby, hehe! kaso mean guy sya. i don't watch the 70 show but i knew he looks familiar. haha! i really love the movie grabe. happy mother's day nga pala. i knew i couldn't visit everyone's blog kaya i left a greeting comment dun sa friendster. cge i'll read ur other entries na muna. enjoy the rest of the week.