I feel exhausted.. =/


we Watched Shrek the third last May 18, and It was wonderful! The theatres were packed with family audiences of course. we got to choose good seats, thank goodness. So if you haven't watched Shrek 3 yet, you all must go and see it now, such a hilarious movie! anwyays last night after watching The last mimzy I dropped by Blockbuster to rent a movie, when I parked next to a truck, this guy from the waiting shed came real close to our vehicle and he was like looking at us in a weird way and all that. I got down. rolled the windows up and told my brother to roll his windows up, too and lock the doors. I walked away from our van hoping that this stupid guy would just leave already. my heart thumping so bad, it's better to be safe than sorry coz (ahem) you never know he might have a knife in his hand or what, gahh I'm scared of that! I hurried to the counter if they had the Pan's labyrinth movie but tough luck they were all checked out. so I headed back to the van and asked what did the guy want, It turned out he was only asking if we had any lighter for his cigarettes. =/ blehh..

Customers can really test you to the core sometimes. being in customer service for 4 years I think I've been able to sprout some balls =). Today I had a cashier who cried so bad coz a senior chief cussed at her and yelled at her just because his paper towel rang up wrong. (sigh) the cashier ran to the break room, I finished the rest of the transaction. she was hurt very bad. I understand her coz I had my own experiences, too. we all do, I'm sure. but from time to time I just became immune talking to customers and hearing their complaints. I developed a lil bit of self confidence and I learn a lot from my superiors, I am really thankful to them coz they make me more stronger each day.

Low class?

My fellow co-workers had told me something about this new girl at work, they told me she was a real sassy one and she commented to one of my filipina co-workers that she doesn't mingle with low class people (since her husband's captain), come again? did I hear that right? I suddenly felt the urge to meet this lady. low class, my a**

Oh, lookie.. our video clip for the day:



whenever I am watching a video clip my lil Nathan comes and watches with me, too. that's ate Rose's site we're watching.

I have to get some shut eye, I'm supposed to be off tomorrow but our director asked me to work 6 hours overtime tomorrow. Blessings have been pouring in, thank God. just like what they say: "there's always sunshine after the rain."

have a blessed day everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

work, rants, videos, movies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maganda ba? tagal na akong hindi nanunuod nang sine. since alam mo na diba? ok2 na ako thank god! malaki din tulong yung mga dramas online. hehe. niweiz though wafu2 talagang anak mo. sana when the time comes ako din maganda din ang mailuwal ko sa earth hahaa. lalim eh. labo naman noong boss nyo. nako baka having a bad day tapos doon ni vent out sa co-worker mo. tapos sobra namang tipo noong taong yun low class ek2 ewan! lolz niweiz though miss na kita. I dload your theme sarap sa mata. papatulong sana ako sa cpanel if meron kang time ingats mwah!

b3arh0ney said...

aw! finally. alam mo i came here last night pero di ko maclick yung comments button eh. anyway, napanood din namin ang shrek and it was fun, hehe! nag enjoy din ang mga bata. oi ang pogi ni Nathan. manang mana sa maganda nyang mommy. ang cute cute nya magsalita. napakalambing ng dating. oi ang OA ng isa jan ha. low class mukha nya, lol. i know a lot of them. kala mo kung cno eh cla rin naman ang number 1 low class, kainis, lol! ok alis na ako. kisses to Nathan.

Tiff k said...

Ahh I also watched Shrek 3 rin ate!! Grabe it was sooo hilarious! haha! Pero hmm... i think the story's getting old though and I think they should think up of more interesting plots na! hehe. Grabe naman kakatakot rin pala at may mga ganun na tao rin diyan! It is really better to be safe than sorry. Take care ka lang diyan ate ah. Sighs... people can sometimes be so mean. Good luck sa work mo ah ate! And glad na you put up your pixel site uli! Visit ko! hehe =)

Mommy Lutchi said...

ay naku ! ang cute naman ng baby mo...hindi pakami nakapanood ng shrek pero yong laby...we did the other day and it was good movie.
Thanks pala sa tag kits, ingat kayo lahat.