back to work + other stuff


I am soooo happy. Leona just came back from Hilo a few days ago and before I went home that night our director asked me if I can work overtime on my day off the next day. I really didn't care about the stress anymore, for 6 hours overtime, not bad. I only had one day off yesterday and I spent the whole shopping. I swear I hate this, I've been spending a lot lately and I don't wanna make hubby feel bad. Our first stop was at Borders and Nathan had picked up a spider man book I dragged him quickly out of the store kicking and slapping me in the face smudging my lipstick (oh, dear) but he was just screamin' bloody murder, I tell ya. shopping is therapeutic. but when you have a lil one with you, I doubt if it's anymore therapeutic, I think it's more stressful. I saw this little paragraph at a Reader's digest magazine (JAN 2007) I really see me and my hubby in this lil story here. =)

Walking downtown, I passed an elderly couple holding hands. Utterly charmed, I commented on how delightful it was to see them being so tender at their age. "I've been holding her hand when we go out for over 30 years," the man told me. "I have to. If I let go, she shops." - RON BIRD

yay! I think hubby's gonna buy me a laptop. he has his dell card while surfing the dell website last night (eeekk, I'm so excited!) he didn't tell me what he bought just yet, I guess it's a surprise.

hubby, I love you! xoxoxoxoxox

for the love of money

Me and my mom just had a conversation about a family friend long time ago. she was such a sweet friendly girl for may years, but after dumping her long time bf just for a rich british boyfriend it seems like she didn't know anybody at all. she seemed to have everything she wanted, from house, to cars and jewelries. she was a stuck up snob. recently we heard that she robbed her british bf for money according to her relatives. how pathetic.

What goes around comes around

And this neighbor of ours who started out small but became a well off family coz her daughters were half japanese and chinese so they worked in Japan as entertainers. We saw how their life went. they would have their house filled with party guests thru the wee hours of the morning almost everyday, can you imagine that? they didn't care if their neighbors were bothered or not. I just felt sad for the other girl, she was like my auntie since she was a very good friend of one of my aunts. she didn't had any luck with love at all, she became anorexic, had breast cancer, but my mom told me she already had a child but still no husband. BUT as for her family, they lost their house, their money, and oh goodness I think the grandmother is wanted now for drug pushing. their life slowly crumbling down to little pieces. see how life works? God works in mysterious ways and if you don't ever look back from where you came from, expect the worst. It might just hit you hard on the back. I just don't get it why people can be like that? They can be blinded by money and forget the special friends they once had. hmmm... I gotta get ready work. love you all!

have a blessed day everyone!



* visit my Pixel site
* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

shopping, rants, laptop, sweet, karma

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sis... wow! new laptop.. hehe... swerte mo sis... :) im happy for you...

miss na kita...
mwah...
love you...

Anonymous said...

naks naman ang sweet nyang hubby mo hehe todo shopping pdn haha tipid dn minsan sis hehe

Anonymous said...

hi kitty...
napadaan lng...
miss you!
muwah!

Anonymous said...

wow new laptop. like ko din nyan hehe. sweet naman ni hubby mo. masarap talagang magshopping lalo na kung mabibili mo lahat ng gusto mo hehe. sa june 1 pa babalik ang site ko ha.

Anonymous said...

sis miss na kita.. tc lagi... napadaan lang.. baka d ko na gamitin yung lhyz.heartiziia.net paki change na lang po sa lhyz.girly-chic.com... miss u sis ko..

Anonymous said...

halo sissy muzta na,
ang tagal ngayon lang ako naka visit dito.
grabeh yong frien mo no?!
miz yah mwaahh

Anonymous said...

ganda! pasensya na di kita nabati nung Mother's Day! :( ingats lagi! mishu!

Anonymous said...

aaww.. life really is undescribable.. grabe, akalin mo yun ate, yung life na sobrang ganda na evry night until monring eh nagpaparty sila, and then just a snap of a finger, everything will change and things will go wrong.

hhmm,, oh well, talagang ganyan siguro ang life ano, 'te? hhmm...

about the paragraph you've read. nyaha! natawa ako dun. kasi kala ko kung anu yung gustong sabihin ng husband , yun pala, it's about the shopping thing. ganun ang ate ko at ako eh.. like everydsy shopping shopping, kung hindi nagshopping namili naman ng grocery. lol. :))

Anonymous said...

nakow nakakaadik talaga mag-shopping pero si yuna lamo de naman sya yung pag hindi mo nabili eh nag-ta-tantrums hehehe mabait lalo na pagsinabi mo na walang pera si daddy.

Regarding dun sa kapitbahay nyo iba talaga ang nagagawa ng pero kahit siguro sakin mangyayari yun pag i know i can realize it agad :D

take care kitty

Anonymous said...

Aww, nag ka error pa! haha, hindi tuloy na post ang comment ko.

Anyway, ayun, natutuwa naman ako kay Nathan dahi, gusto nya talaga yung book ba yun na spiderman? haha, at pati yung lipstick mo na smudge na, haha! nakakatuwa talaga pag may bagets na kasama pag mag shopping no? panay pabili sila, hehe..

Unknown said...

nakakatuwa naman yong sa reader's digest sis...hehehe...

ang galing ng mga kwento mo...makatotohanan at kapupulutan ng aral...ang sarap magbasa dito...

Anonymous said...

natawa naman ako dun sa galing sa readers digest =p akala ko super sweet na =) haha!

new laptop? yay ang sweet naman ni hubby mo =) surprise ka nya siguro =p

missyou ate kitty *hugs*

Anonymous said...

hi Ate kitty! im back hahahaha! kamusta naman?!

shopping galore + laptop = kaboom!

haha akin nalang ung luma jk! hahaha!

^_^

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, I enjoyed the stories here, thanks for sharing. Anyway, if you join us sa paid blogging, you can surely have etra money para din to help your Lola. Ako nga eh, I am trying din to help my other relatives and Lola din. As for the stories here, totoo nga, what goes around comes around talaga. Okay, till here na muna. Have a nice weekend, and Happy Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi ate Kit! Ye, I've been very busy lately. But I'll be back with a new blog. Will inform you about it na lang. :) Ily, Mwaa!

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, musta?
how's work?
missing you so, hehehe...
God bless! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow richness new lappy top. Hahahaha! I wanted to have my own also. Kelan kaya? Hahaha anyways.. yeah back to work

Anonymous said...

akala ko sasabihin yung lalaki, takot siya mawala yung asawa niya. Takot pala siya na mag-shopping siya. haha.

Wow, sweet ng hubby mo, laptop!! ka-excite naman yan.

Gaaah, right, pathetic niya. We need money to live, but we don't need to live for money. Mas important ang mga mahal natin sa buhay kaysa sa pera diba. Ako, like most people, I love money, really, pero not in the point na ipagpapalit ko yung mga tao sa paligid ko. Ang hirap nung sobrang yaman mo tapos walang friends diba. Para bang yung mundo mo ikaw lang at yung pera mo... hehe

Anonymous said...

sis thanks sa pag welcome.. grabeh namiss ko nga kayo eh.. naku about sa post mo, about sa laptop nice naman ni hubby he's such a sweet person naman... :) enjoy your new laptop ha pag dumating na... then about sa friend mo, grabeh naman well ganyan tlg ibang tao,,,nasisislaw sa pera.. nakakalungkot lang isipin na may mga ganung tao... sana lang tlg d na naging uso ang pera... hehehe dahon na lang ng saging... ahihihi... love u sis...

CHIKAI ♥ said...

meowww! hello sissy! that short excerpt u have there really made me laugh. hehe. i am going to let ate's fiance read this one kasi for sure makakarelate sya. ^_^

as for the other stories, it's kinda sad. i have neighbors and acquaintances who are like that. cguro they thought that money can be equated to happiness and fulfillment, only to find out in the end na hindi pala. how sad.

Anonymous said...

grabe naman yun. tama lang namang mag-look back lalo na sa mga taong talagang mabait at nagbigay halaga sayo. pero siguro doon sa mga nangwalangya sa atin ay naku. like what you typed, mabait ang dios, sya nang bahala sa kanila. basta gawa tayong good deeds while here on earth I miss you na ingats!

b3arh0ney said...

wow! so excited for ya. u totally deserve it sis. anyway, ang sama naman nung girl who robbed his bf. makarma talaga yun. and abt ur neighbor, naku talagang may karma nga. so sorry to hear abt their situation but they should have prepared for the future and secured it before they party all morning long. sayang naman.

oi natawa naman ako dun sa readers digest thingy, lol! mukhang ang serious at napakatouching sa simula eh, lol! somehow i knew it was going to end up with that line though, lol! kakatawa. thanks for sharing it. kisses to Nathan! wawa naman. ganyan din c AJ kac alam na nya gusto nya eh. ok till here nalang.