a Wedneday LO~


Time for a layout. I decided to make an LO last night. while working on my scraps, it's about 12:30 (Oo nga naman, matulog na kami) and my son was bugging me to go to bed already since he wanted to watch his Over the hedge dvd (which he watched a hundred times already, cripes), and I'm like:

"wait a minute.. just hold on.. a few more minutes.. teka lang, anak ko! wait for mama in the bedroom, ok?"

and still later...

he comes out of the room with an angry face and tells me:

"mama! you should turn off that computer right now! I'm waiting but you're not done yet! turn it off! turn it off right now!"

*sigh* what can I say, the boy is so much like his father. everytime I'm in front of my computer my hubby keeps telling me to shut off the pc. The only time I enjoy my scraps are at night when they are asleep or when hubby is at work and Nathan's fast asleep.



CREDITS: red paper by Nina Noblecast, cardboard, staples, green ribbon by FAFBR ouhlala cherry kit. FABR's unforgettable elements green flower and green button. Mary's Hello sunshine kite element 15 green ribbon. Marcee Duggar's weekly freebie 12-4-06. and last but not the least Nancy Comelab's love frames! (I so love it!)

VIDEO TIME!



Nathan here is having a conversation with his uncle Gully on the phone. I love kids when they do cute things like these. and look at the mess! =/

have a blessed day everyone!



* pictures and videos
* got friendster?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee mana ba sa daddy? lolz niweiz am ma email you the links. nga pala musta naman kayo dyan? ingats miss n kita! cute ni nate talaga hehe

Anonymous said...

hi sis... hehe nakakatuwa naman kwento mo sis ha. mukhang mana sa dad nya.. hehe...

cute naman ng kid mo sis sa video. gwapo as ever!

sis, pwede ba tyo maging textmate? la lang.. hehe.. kung ok lng naman..

love you sis...
mwah..

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, ang cute ni Nathan!! Ang cute nang voice nya..heheh. You need help uncle gully? How cute!! kakagigil anak mo kitty.lol.

Unknown said...

ohhh, ang cute ng son mo...at ang sweet naman ng voice mo sis...

ako rin sis pag nasa work si hubby saka lang ako bumabanat sa pc...hehehe...

i'm 31 years old sis...

Anonymous said...

hey sis haha nkktuwa naman ang baby mo.. simple things makes me happy tlga hehehe soo cute! ang sarap ata mag ka family lalo na pag masaya hehehe :) anyways sis favor naman can you change my link po? http://heartiziia.net/blog
please heheh yan po new url ko :) since my wp really crashed my site BIG TIME

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty! Thank you so very much for the lovely Mother's Day gifty! It was really sweet of you to think of me. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'm sorry I haven't been around and blogged lately. I had a hectic week and I was sick too, so you know how that goes. I just wanted to stop by for a visit since you were kind enough to do the same for me. Have a wonderful weekend and take care.

b3arh0ney said...

veyr lovely LO Kit. galing! love it a lot. ang cute naman ni Nathan sa video. i like ur video kac clear talaga. i haven't used mine in a long time kinakalawang na yata. haha! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

he's a sweetheart.. sooo cute... and man, that's sooo Ryan! "turn it off!!!" haha... buti nga yung sayo walang... "I won't talk to you" drama eh... hehe pero sometimes I admit mejo addiction... and ooohhh I love that blue border on the images... hehe... ^__^

Nita said...

wow, ganda naman ng mga layouts mo dito. keep it up!