aloha!


last friday we had a great dinner at Hee hing restaurant (great chinese food with affordable rices) down by Kapahulu ave. by Waikiki with my hubby's cousin with her dear hubby. It feels so great to go out once in awhile with relatives, anyway they're only staying here in Hawaii for a few days so we gave them a lil treat. Jon's cousin is sooo sweet, she gave me some pasalubongs like Victorias secret lotion and underwears. they were talking about their houses in San Diego and how they're trying to sell their Lago Madero 3 bedroom house to us. my hubby was like stunned, we can't afford it right now. we'll wait until my sister in law and her family settles down coz her husband who's in the Navy has 3 more years in Korea, they're leaving Japan around July. sooo yeah, my hubby said we'll only buy a house if they're ready to buy a house in San Diego. and oh, I scrapped a bit today and here it is: a day at Northshore.



CREDITS: papers by Beth Nixon. binder clip by Jeni Cantrill. beads by Stacy Carlson. green flower by Embellies. stitching and yellow buttons by Jan Hosford. text by Suzzane Walker. flower from Jeannelle Paige from the hot days of summer kit.

hubby's vacation is almost done, he has one day left and I tell ya it's been 3 yrs and only this year he asked for his leave, just like me. I guess we're a little workaholic.. I just realized that. =P

I'm so happy! Nathan can finally read a little bit, and he can write his Name, too. everyday at least 2 times a day I sit down with him and his books and we turn off the tv to avoid distractions, what's weird about Nathan is you have to hold his elbow to guide him, although he THINKS I am guiding him but I'm really not, I don't know if you get me.. but yeah, he's been a great kid and he's improving a lot. thank God for giving me the patience to do all of these. and as for all of you folks out there, I'll talk to you guys later.. mommy duties awaits. *sigh*



pictures and videos
got friendster?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kitty ♥
musta na? namiss kita sobra! ngayon ko lang napaltan yng link mo sa blogroll ko :) nwei namiss ko rin syempre mag net.. buti natiis ko hndi mag net.
ang bait pala ng cousin ng hubby nyo, binigyan kayo ng victoria secret? naks.. samantala ako hndi ko nabili victoria, mas mura dito sa japan eh. gusto ko rin ng underwear :) hehe.. ang laki na pala ni nate!ang galing mo mag digi scrap! gusto ko rin matuto..

love lots, jays

Anonymous said...

hi ate kitty! si sandra po to. oh well, goodluck nalang jan sa inooffer sa inyong house. hhmm.. sounds really interesting, yet expensive , huh? hhmm. pero anyway, ayun, take care ate kitty! :) i have a new photoblog. kaoopen ko lang. wahihi.. i was inspired by you kasi. so yea. :) not really a scrapblog since i dont know how and where can i find scrapbook papers and everything. so ayun, ingat ate!

Anonymous said...

hi kit. ok lang yan. di nman minamadali dapat ang pagbili nang house. syempre mas-kayo ang nakakaalam kung kelan kayo dapat bumili. ok naman sa daygo. sana nga if maglipat kayo eh magkita naman tayo once in a while here. atleast meron na akong mapupuntahan na friend ko talaga sa daygo. hayyy.. likewise masclose ko pa at masmerong time sa akin ang mga online friends ko kesa sa offline friends. it's really nice knowing such a nice friend like you. alam mo bang one year na tayong magkakilala? ang bilis nang time ano? at eto parin tayo. hehehe anyways though.. regards sa inyong laht dyan and god bless!

Unknown said...

hello po ^_^ musta na po? hehe nakikibloghop lang :) cute site anyway ^_^

Anonymous said...

helo kitty, musta na? wow talaga? sana matuto sya agad, ang cute tlg ng anak mo sis.. may kahawig sya.. grabeh sarap ng feeling kapag yung baby mo eh meh natutunang bago db? miss you sis.. u take care.. love you..

Anonymous said...

hi kitty ♥
alin nga pala sa dalawa YM mo?
yng may home or yng kit_cruz??

Anonymous said...

hi kitty how r u? its been ages since i visited u again... i hope u still remember me :D

andito na nga pala ako sa chicago ngayon hehehe sobrang stranger ako sa lugar na to... ayun naalala ko lang yung kwentuhan natin dati...

ayun kitty npadaan lang muna ako kasi nagluluto ako hehehe ingat kitty miss u...

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie! I know last night lang tayo magkausap. lolz pero I really miss talkin to you na. I know your very busy nowadays pero that's ok I do understand ingats palagi dyan and god bless!