happy monday!



I decided to blog here often better than my multiply, It's so tiring having multiple blogs =) sooo, yeah you can always find my fresh posts here. ok, now for the 411. what happened to me by the way? hmm, been busy doing a lot of things but thank God everything is back to normal, and for our van, hubby's going to pick it up tomorrow at the shop, darn it I missed it so much! could you imagine that, after 2 days I already wrecked our baby (lol) anyways, I promised myself I'll take good care of it next time. coz seriously I'm a careful driver, it's just that the more I was more careful going down the ramp at the parking lot hospital suddenly a huge toyota tundra came up and a few other SUV's and I think I freaked out that's when I heard a loud BAM on my right side and the scraping sound was just sooo bad! I forgot to share the pics the last time.





I can't wait to get the van back, coz the toyota echo we have is just plain small! I hate it, you can't fit a lot of stuff in it. we went sight seeing yesterday, we went around the island, started around 9:00 am and about 2:00 pm we went to see Bridge to Terabithia, it was such a nice movie. very sad one. I held back my tears at the ending (don't ask me why) =) here's a picture of me, Jon and Nate. other pictures you can view at my Multiply.



I didn't get a chance to make an LO! I promise next time I am definitely making one or two. I am renovating my family homepage at last as well as my pixel site, it's almost done, here's a peek on my family homepage:



well, I guess I'll be seeing you guys in a few days. will be visiting friends a lil later, I am off to work now. mahalo!

NOTE: I am currently uploading the pictures to my multiply, if you can't see the album yet pls. check back later. =)


* my friendster * my multiply

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kitty! naku muka ngang miss na miss mo na ang baby nyo :) heheheh.. i saw your pics, ang ganda ng view.. well, ingat lagi!

Anonymous said...

hi Kitty, musta? just dropping by to say hello.

guess what? Valerie bought me a new domain, ang saya2x ko ng sobra. medyo not ready pa siya. please change my link na lng, medyo naga-error pa siya but maayos din yun. you can look at valerie's post for more details: http://pinkfairy.nu/?p=205#comments

God bless & miss you! muwah!

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

I can relate to that "Multiply and multiple blogging." I left using Blogging to use Multiply only to find out friends cannot make comment unless they also register to Multiply. So I went back to Blogger and got my own domain and hosting. Right now, my Multiply account only serves as photo repository as they offer unlimited web space...

By the way, you've a pretty baby out there. Accident can come anytime (and of course, it's not intentional). Please take care always...

b3arh0ney said...

i've read abt the wreck last week but i couldn't comment kac kailangan mag register daw ako. anyway, glad u were ok. don't worry abt the van, you can always replace that naman. so glad to see a new family photo here. u got a beautiful family, sis. the view is lovely as well. cge u all take care and enjoy the rest of the week. kisses to Nathan.

Anonymous said...

alam mo kasi, kahit na anong ingats natin sa pag-drive sa totoo lang sa kapaligiran din naman natin ang problem. safe man tayo mag-drive yung iba walang pakia-alam sa paligid nila. oh well. ingats! ang importante is safe ka. regards to everyone there god bless!

Anonymous said...

hello, daan lng. just want 2let u know na under construction pa yung site ko na binili ni Valerie. temporarily you can visit my blogger acct at http://shermonica.blogspot.com.

thanks & God bless! ;)

Anonymous said...

miss na kita kitty, musta po? Ang cute tlg ng family pic nyo, bagay tlg kau together.. you really look good.. grabeh perfect combination! :) well, I'm hoping that everything is ok with you.. Love u sis! I miss the kitty in you ;) muahhhh!!! dito lang me 4u,always ;)

Unknown said...

hi kitty♥
naku laki pala ng gasgas sis nu? maayos din yan sandali lang kasi scratch and dent lang ♥ aww sana makuha nyo na yung new van nyo ka agad para ma enjoy nyo lalo ang pagpasyal..
uy thank you sa sweet comments mo sa blog ko ah i love you...
ang cute ng family picture nyo awwwww ang cute nyo ni jon and nathan together. masaya talaga ako for you. alala mo noon nung YM days natin (noong mga adik pa tayo sa pixelling and blogging days hehe) nakita ko yung pangungulila mo sa anak mo ngayon nasa tabi mo na sya kaya alam ko overflowing with happiness yan heart mo kasi kumpleto na kayoo..♥
nakita ko pala yung overlay mo for monica i dont know what to say its THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT i love it.. galing talaga..
sis kitty i miss you ♥
sis kitty pwede ko pala gamitin yung pixel mo ni froolie? nahirapan ako ipxel sya eh para sana sa website ni Mai kung ok lang..♥