OH MY GOODNESS!!

I can't believe the cops went to our apartment last night around 12:30 am, and reported our MPV VAN BEING STOLEN!!! that left us puzzled coz we bought our new van around march 07. hmm, now we were wondering why our name is still on the old van since it's been 2 weeks since we've traded it in? my husband got sooo pissed at the dealer, I don't know if he called them this morning about it. we were thinking maybe because it was a pretty old van myabe instead of disposing it they drove it to pearl city and left it there--just our lil theory. I don't know. but when we heard that we just gasped in disbelief. I truly loved that blue van, so sad to gave it up, too... it was so funny coz my mom woke us up and told us that the policewoman was outside the door and she couldn't understand what they were trying to tell her. we were in deep sleep =P so yeah it was a chilly night, too. we thought that the rental car we had had been towed or something it was just somethin' else, I tell ya. after that we all went back to sleep, too bad it was hard for me to get back my good sleep, argh!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

for realz? grabeh naman yung dealer na yun bakit ganun di pa naalis ang name nyo dun sa old van nyo omigosh grabeh inconvenience naman yan sa nyo nabubulabog kayo at that hour mannnn that suckss...
kitty kaw naman wala yun permission ka dyann basta ikaw no problem ganun din naman ako sayo dibah? malakas ka sakin eh..
labyu

Anonymous said...

Omg that is so scary :s.

Anonymous said...

grabe naman yun haish beauty rest ka muna this weekend ingats have a great weekend with your family!

Anonymous said...

haha anu ba yun sis grabe naman hindi ata na asikaso ng dealer nyo ung registration ng car, kakagulat naman un kung natutulog na kau bigla may kakatok sanyong pulis.. argh! anyways, sana nga nakatulog ka that night =) luv u!

Anonymous said...

thanks kitty pero di ko pa masyadong maasikaso sya right now. i will be busy next month pero makakablog naman ako. email kita something ha and nice naman bago mong layout dito. ganda nang bg and banner. ingats i miss you! meron din akong bagong post doon sa tabulas regards to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kit, grabe naman, slow siguro ang pag process ng papers sa new van nyo. Napagkamalang stolen, hay, ang mga tao talaga ano. You have to be on your toes here, nothing can slipped. Anyway, I am glad na you are making your scrap blog a blog na rin. As for me, I am thingking of blogvertising my blog. How about you? You can make extra income daw eh, kaya susubokan ko yan since stay at home naman ako at no job, saka may time to blog naman. Ok ah, thanks for the visit. Hugs to Nathan.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that was just the way I was thinking haha. If I had the money then I would buy too. It's the easy and most pretty way :D haha. But that is going to be so expensive, my God. I wish they where not so expensive. Xxx

b3arh0ney said...

naku kakatakot naman. speaking of stolen, our van almost got stolen too. someone broke in pero buti nalang yung cellphone charger lang kinuha nila. i'm so mad at this neighborhood right now. we don't have a clue who would do such a thing basta inis ako. sorry to hear ur case but it shouldn't be ur fault anymore. may papers naman dba? cge u all take care nalang. hugs!