Vegas (sigh)


Oh yes, you might be asking about the title. I can't believe I didn't get to go on a Las Vegas trip! bummer. But that's ok, I have work anyway and we have our medical, I'm the one paying for it - that's the main thing. Hubby was hesitant at first because I wasn't going with them but I insisted that he can go along with his sister and cousins. The kids were with them, too. After the Thanksgiving dinner we had around 1 am they continued on to their trip to Vegas. Hubby's cousins dropped me off at home and I had to sleep alone at 2 am. Got up in the morning around 5:15 I was sooooo tired. Plus I had the sniffles that night and I wasn't feeling good at all but I still went ahead and drove to work anyway. hubby promised me we would go to Vegas again one of these days. Well, that's alright. :) As long as they have fun, I really don't care if I missed the trip plus I'll avoid spending money, too hehehe. They'll be coming home in a few hours probably around 11 pm. And I'm thankful coz hubby asked one of his aunt's to accompany me here in the house while they were gone, isn't that nice? At least I have somebody to talk to. Well, she just left awhile ago It's about 8:23 pm, I'm now alone again. :( anyhoo, They'll be here in no time. Plus, hubby's got a surprise for me according to Celina. I wonder what it is? I'll try not to get too excited hahaa! gotta finish some pending tasks.
Oh, last night I was bidding at ebay for a 32 GB flashdrive for the hubs - and I won! my competitor waited until the last second but I was so quick clicking the button so I got it for $11.58. whew!

0 comments: