New moon


I finally saw New moon last night, after the long anticipated wait - I finally saw it!!! what can I say? I love the movie!! and I am not going to talk about spoilers here. If you haven't watched the movie yet, please do so ASAP. The only different thing about New moon is the color of the settings, It's missing that bluish lighting back in the first movie. But just like what Ms. Stephenie Meyer said on her website, every director has their own way of showing their own version and so are people when they begin reading the books. I can't believe New moon is now showing, can you believe it?? and according to the Eclipse movie website Eclipse has wrapped up filming!!! OMG, and They'll be showing it around JUNE. how about that?(hyperventilating) relax. It's just 7 months away. breathe.

I am so impressed by Taylor Lautner's new buff bod. He did a great job to make sure that he'll be retained in the next movie. I was glad he still made the part, he's really suited for Jacob Black's character. :) patience, faith and reward like what they always say.

I can't wait for ECLIPSE!!!

0 comments: