The real deal


Ok, so some of you know that I started working out at the gym again, right? Well, since hubby started to enroll me at LA fitness last Oct 1st I've been shedding pounds non-stop. I've lost 23 lbs. so far and I'm loving it! I'm not gonna update my pics yet, coz I have to lose a lot more before I do that. We spent Thanksgiving along with hubby's relatives, So before we ate me and the hubs stepped onto the weighing scale and I lost 10 lbs this month with a total of 23 lbs! I'm so inspired. really, this is it I've been longing for this wish to come true. I go to the gym like 3 times a week after work and I eat normal. I still eat rice, but not too much. I just stay away from sweets as much as possible. But what's important about it is I don't have to starve myself in order to lose weight. exercise is the key to get my metabollism going. Before, I was always looking for the right appetite suppressant but I guess none of those worked for me after all. But it may work for some of you, it depends though. Before you try anything be sure to consult your doctor first if it is right for you.

0 comments: