I stole a tag!


I wasn't tagged but I just couldn't resist stealing this tag from sis Noreen

What are your middle names?
★Mine is Bena
★His is Gregorio

How long have you been together?
★7 years and 3 months.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
★oh my... we just started dating. we talked thru text during valentines, on the 2nd date he started to talk about our wedding WHICH he didn't even proposed! LOL
Who asked whom out?
★he did.
How old are each of you?
★I'm 26 and he's 36 soon to be 37 this Dec.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
★his. :)
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
★none, thank God.
Did you go to the same school?
★No. I'm from Columban College, he's from Perpetual Help.
Are you from the same home town?
★Oh, yes! we're proud to be from Olongapo City.
Who is smarter?
★hmm... this is kinda hard. LOL
Who is the more sensitive?
★me, of course.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
★LOL depends on which fastfood place we dig.
Who has the crazier exes?
★MINE. boys are crazy hehee.
Who has the worse temper?
★him. he'll probably object to that. :)
Who does the cooking?
★I do most of the time.
Who is the neat-freak?
★no one is. LOL
Who is more stubborn?
★me coz I'm the bull. :D
Who hogs the bed?
★Our son, he's like a clock when he sleeps.
Who wakes up earlier?
★he does, because he works at the airport his early work time is around 3am.
Who is more jealous?
★he was (before). but jealousy does nothing good for us, so I say that's out of the question. we trust each other more now. ;)
How long did it take to get serious?
★On our first date. he's such a charmer, he makes me laugh so much. After that first date we exchanged text messages until the wee hours of the morning. From his words, I knew he was indeed serious.
Who eats more?
★both (before). but not anymore, we're incorporating a healthy lifestyle right now.
Who does the laundry?
★He does most of the time.
Who’s better with the computer?
★My husband's a tinker. He's my mr. fix-it-guy, my jack of all trades.
Who drives when you are together?
★He does. I don't like driving when he's with me. ;)

Now, it's your turn! :)

0 comments: