hello from San Diego!


If you're expecting pictures - please, please, please... I'm still not in the mood to upload any photos from our trip. I'm just so lazy nowadays.. blehh. I don't really take much pictures here in my SIL's house, I respect her privacy.
So how are you guys doing? How are we doing? We're doing just great, thank you. I missed blogging sooo much. I try my best to squeeze in some time to finish some of my tasks online and visit some blogs. Believe me I do visit but I never comment.
We arrived here in San Diego around Sept. 29 and It was a tiring trip, too. We currently live here in Chula Vista. such an awesome place! So far we've been very busy... and yours truly is VERY busy going to the GYM! It feels good to be back working out, I am so inspired with lots of people, I'm thankful I have a gym buddy (my hubby's cousin) she motivates me so much. I only eat rice at least once a week. Me and hubby had turned our eating habits around, and it feels good! I noticed every time I come home from my workout my face is very clear, remember when I used to complain about how my chin had never ending zits because of hormonal imbalance? not anymore! It's amazing what working out does to you, I'm also addicted to cycling, that's the best. I tried kickboxing yesterday and whoah - I was exhausted,but pumped! I promise myself that I'll give myself a year to reach my target weight. I go to the gym every day and after working out I feel contentment of what I have accomplished that day. I don't eat sweets anymore and If we go fastfood I try to be smart on what I order.
And oh yeah, around Oct. 3, hubby's cousins we're testing their blood and when he got tested he sure had the highest reading. No wonder the past few weeks he was constantly drinking lots and lots of water, and he was eating a lot, too - he even told me that he feels like he's so thirsty all the time, and he goes to the bathroom every 15 to 20 minutes. When we were weighing our baggages he suddenly checked his weight and saw that he dropped 40 lbs! he even complained to his sister that he has a hard time seeing without his glasses. I never knew that those we're the symptoms of Diabetes :(. He was diagnosed with Diabetes, but the doctors are not sure what type, though.
My husband is OK now, he doesn't eat rice anymore as well as sweets. He learned how to eat leafy vegetables unlike before he wouldn't eat any of it. He's always walking now and for the past week I saw his log book filled with great readings. thank God... It's a lesson to be learned and a wake up call for us. We need to take care of our body before it's too late.
Our Van comes in around the 14th at Long Beach, so I am so excited! I miss the van so much. I don't like driving low cars, I feel like I'm about to be squashed. I've never seen any of my classmates yet, especially my friend who's hubby is in the Navy (they're both my classmates of different year levels). They are trying to buy a house by Otay Ranch, pretty close by near my SIL's home here at Rancho Del Rey in Bonita. So far, the mainland is so different from the Islands. Hawaii has more Aloha spirit and I can't seem to find that here :(. Oh well...

The price of food here is so cheap! Walmart has a gallon of milk of $2 something while 1 gallon of milk in Hawaii costs 8 bucks! yikes - big difference! When I started driving here I always have to remind myself I have to drive 45 or 50 on regular roads :) unlike in Hawaii we drive normally 25 to 35 MPH. :)
In other news, Nathan went to his cousins school and his first day was today, he did a great job according to the green color he received today. We're praying he won't be relocated to another school anymore because all the 1st grade rooms are overflowed so we're still waiting for the news. Last week, My SIL urged me to visit the admin area of the SD naval base commissary at 32nd and I was glad I did. I'm just waiting for a positive news now. SD commissary by 32nd is huge! kinda like Pearl Harbor. They have 21 aisles while Pearl harbor has only 18.
We drove to National City and I was so glad there's jolibee and chowking there! National City is like the Waipahu of Hawaii, lots of pinoys live there and lots of the establishments there are from Pinoys, it's really great. feels like home. I enjoyed Sea food city, It reminds me of 99 ranch in Hawaii where we always go to pick up large tilapias and have it cleaned and fried (yum). To end my story here, I think I will learn to love San Diego like I did back in Hawaii.

Anyhoo, I'd like to blab some more but I am so sleepy now. (yaaaaawn) Adios!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]