lil critters


As my husband was driving the kids to school by Wolf Canyon elementary I finally got to see a real coyote! I was staring at something and thought it was some kinda log but it suddenly moved like it was eating something. I was amazed, seriously. Then my nephew informed me that there are lots of wolves and coyotes near their newly built school. Then there was this day when hubby was driving again as we were dropping Nate to Eastlake elementary we saw a dead raccoon on the side of the road. That was my first time to see a raccoon. Back in Hawaii you won't really see a lot of animals like that roaming around. From time to time you'd only see lots of mongooses running around the field as well as geckos and birds on the ground. I am looking forward to see more animals like a skunk perhaps (LOL). :P

0 comments: