Treadmills


It's been a month yesterday (the 29th) since we last moved here in San Diego. I started going to the gym since Oct 1st, and as of the 3rd week I have lost 13 lbs. I know it will take some time but it's all worth it. My hubby's cousin is my gym buddy and I am really inspired to lose weight because of her motivation to do so. I go to the gym everyday, but sometimes I do miss 2 days in a week due to some stuff we need to finish. I love using the treadmills once in awhile, I can just go for an hour when I'm by myself but I try to cut it to 30 minutes at least because the gym only allows 20 minutes use per person. I love my cycling and cardio kickboxing classes, I feel like my fat melts away everytime I break a sweat. Me and my gym buddy spend an hour everyday at the gym, It feels so good! :) All I can say is exercising does positive things to you. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?