special recap


Gosh, time sure flies by when you're having fun! :) I miss blogging so much, and I miss visiting my sisters online. offline life has been very busy so I'm here to just give you guys a lil recap of what's been happening lately. Last August 17 was my brother Gully's 1st year death anniversary, I'm so sad coz I haven't finished his memorial site yet, will make sure I get that done before we leave Hawaii. That day came a special surprise, I'm pretty sure Gully asked this from God because it HAD to happen on that day! :) the night before my supervisor came up to me and told me if I can come to work to speak to our director she wasn't sure what it was about and from hearing that news I felt a sudden swirl of butterflies inside me, I felt sick to the stomach.

So the next morning, the visitors from headquarters came and visited our store, every one of us came up to them and presented them a lei. An hour and a half later I finally got called to the training room, and I couldn't believe it I was chosen among the recognized employees from our store, I was sooooo happy you couldn't even imagine! I received a gold and silver coin, It was a special moment for me and I thanked God for that.

Next was August 20, my son's 6th birthday. We dropped off the treats and ice cream at school in the morning and in the afternoon we went to Dave and Buster's and played some games. When we went home we had a small round chocolate and vanilla cake and took a few family pictures. Awesome day I'd say. :)

We're leaving the Island officially on the 29th. I finally got my request for transfer to another Commissary, I'm just praying that I'd get a spot right away to one of the commissaries in San Diego. So happy I can retain my status and not resign anymore. I'm gonna pass it tomorrow to our secretary, (crosses fingers) hope I can get a position right away.

I'll keep in touch... will post pics on facebook and flickr. ;)

0 comments: