knowing is half the battle


I was soooo happy because we went to see G.I. Joe yesterday at Ward! It was awesome!! you should see it, you won't regret it. I was so sad at the same time because my brother Gully wasn't able to see it - too bad... his 1st year death anniversary will be on August 17th, that's why I'm busy preparing his memorial site... While watching the movie, all I thought about was Gully because as a lil boy he was indeed a fan of the G.I. Joes, we used to play with his G.I. Joe dolls and my dolls to create a neighborhood and stories to come along with it. I miss Gully so much... he would've loved this movie to bits! (sigh)

We all enjoyed it, of course. We'd love to see that Avatar: the last airbender movie, the trailer looks pretty awesome, don't you think? It was a rainy day, but we still went out though. happy, happy day!

0 comments: