scrappy day


I feel like I wanna go to Ben Franklin's today. I feel scrappy. and I'll probably buy a few things there for a friend. hmmm maybe later. I just wanna share some LO's I made a few days ago, oh golly today Is my last day off... nooooooooo! drat.

anyways, hope you guys had a terrific valentines day, I know I did =D. we had to visit my brother at the hospital yesterday, yes he had surgery, they had to remove his colostomy bag after a year, thank God but when we went there he didn't move or budge at all when we were trying to call his name, you think he was in a coma! the nurse tried waking him up, too and she got so scared by the look of her face, when he woke up he couldn't answer us at all it was a few minutes before he got around.



after that, drove home bought some pizzas at papa John's then just spent some time with the family. Valentine's isn't just giving material things and giving some heartmelting sentimental valentiney stuff.. for me, it's more on being together, happy and fulfilled. My hubby even asked for forgiveness for he didn't buy me any roses or whatever for valentines, I told him it was ok, It really doesn't matter anyway, roses are lovely but wither later on, chocolates can be so good but can add some more to my pounds. so, hugs and kisses are great! and they are free of charge.


Collaboration freebie Dreadfully Happy par Kalanice's designs Decembre 2007 http://kalaniscrap.over-blog.com http://www.scrap-shop.fr Thaty Borges frame. stitch by Valgouveia. Natalie Braxton. Shabby Miss Jenn paper brad blooms. Tabby Lewis fun felts. Miss Tiina sticker, pretty ribbon. Khadfield button



mirriam Lima paper Michelle Coleman Sorbet elements Khadfield heart button


and oh yeah, I finally deleted my twitter, also told Valerie to delete my dollie account, I guess I don't need those anymore... one blog is enough. blogging too much seems to ruin my mood. one is enough.

maraming salamat sa lahat ng mga bumibisita! be sure to check out my previous post to see if you got tagged. God bless!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sis, and thanks for the gift you made. I am glad you had fun. I hoope and pray that your brother gets better. :)qefyqi

Anonymous said...

i hope your brother recovers quickly from the surgery.

Anonymous said...

Good thing your bro made it :)

Anonymous said...

belated happy hearts day!
musta na kitty? miss you na!
hope your brother will recover fast.
nice scrappies, super galing mo talaga ;)
God bless!

Anonymous said...

aww gustong gusto ko talaga mga scrap mo ako kaya kelan mo i scrap? haha joke lang .. ^^ love the pic of your mom hihi namiss ko bigla mom ko.. ^^ u had a great vday i think.. ^^ love yah sis kit.. misshuu!!

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, thanks sa comment.
of course, gamit ko yung gi-scrap mo kc valentines eh and of course gawa mo.
kung pwede nga lng lahat ng theme ko i-scrap mo, hehehe...
magaling ka kc kaya idol kita. ;)
happy sunday!

Anonymous said...

awww naawa naman ako sa brother sana tuluyan na syang gumaling kasi kita ko sa face nya nahihirapan sya. sana maging strong syang labanan ang sakit nya. Sya ba yung cancer ano?

O sya kitty im glad na naging masaya ang valetines day mo and take care always ;)

Anonymous said...

aww i hope okay na ung bro mo .. nakakakaba naman yong nangyari sa kanya ..

Anonymous said...

offtopic: hi sis link x?

Anonymous said...

Hi ate kitty, im back! Happy Valentines. yah sa ngayon need na mging practical and i know naman ur not into gifts but with love and care of ur husband.

We will include your brother to our prayers. Godbless Him!

Anonymous said...

dear Kitty, Happy Belated Valentine's.

and I hope your brother recovers, soon!

MariaVictoria said...

hi, kitty thanks for stopping by so busy here but i always read and stop by at your blog.. sometimes i forget to leave comment na. yeah you reminded me of my profile I need to put it back, kasi inalis ko so ayusin ko muna bukas may time ako.

Hope your brother gets better soon. it breaks my heart when I find things like that. Hayyyy...

Dhadha G. said...

hi ate kitty! i hope madali yung pag recover ng brother mo.. naku, if ako yung nandyan, talagang ninyerbyusin ako sa nangyari sa bro mo.. grb kasi..

anyweiz, ate i have a special award for you.. andun lang sa latest entry ko.. grab mo ha? i bet magugustuhan mo talaga yun.. hahah! :-)

God bless ate kitty! :-)

Anonymous said...

tnx sis ^^

Anonymous said...

Hello Ate Kitty! Belated Happy Valentines to you!

I hope and pray that you're brother will be better soon.

I love your scrappies... they're really pretty!

BTW, Ate Kitty, I really want to have a dollie account. Can I have that slot? Please and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sa paglink. Nalink na rin kita ..

jennyr said...

nice pages Kitty! buti ka pa marami kang nagawa...sorry to hear about ur brother...hope he'll be ok!