I'm on time magazine!


yeah, I wish. hahaa! got tagged by ate Yen I was supposed to pick people magazine but then my face's son was covered so I went to pick time magazine instead, I love Time magazine, I used to get it in the mail all the time. So you wanna get a copy, too ha? get it HERE now before it runs out (lol) so anyways I am tagging: ate Girlie, ate Rissa, ate Becky, Tiffy K., JennyR, Nampootah, dhadha, sasha, ate Liza, ate Lutchi and ate Thess.. have fun!

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
Subscribe to Time Magazine at an 86% discount!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag,Kitty:) Cute ng pic nyo!

CHIKAI ♥ said...

my cover photo is up "again" sis. na-delete ko kasi yong draft entry kaya na-delete din yong picture. ;)

it's here: http://www.mycomfyzone.com/

jennyr said...

very nice kitty! kukuha ako ng copy nyan,hehehehehe! kakatuwa nga to noh? i was also tagged by this.