ho-hum boring


aww, I love this spray so much! It's my new favorite scent after Amber, I am so loving the coconut lime smell everywhere hehee, it's almost like the one at Bath and body works, the Coconut lime Verbena, Well in our bathroom that's what we have for our hand wash, I am loving it! so how are you guys doing? sorry if I was gone for too long (not that it really matters to everyone) seriously blogging has been taking it's downturn lately, I don't know it's just probably me. I chatted with Jenny the other night and with Lhyz as well as Kuku I had a great time chatting with them, Jen persuaded me to sign up for twitter, so I did... http://twitter.com/pinkkitten feel free to follow, fellow twitters... Lhyz was right EVERYBODY's over there. wow. when I had my first few updates, I was kinda hesitant you know, that's why I didn't sign up for twitter long time ago, I guess everything was getting a little bit too much, updating every moment of your life over the net with everybody. oh well, this feeling will probably pass... I guess I'll just take it easy on blogging if I still wanna remain in the circuit. I wanna say thank you to all my blogger friends who never fails to make me smile, ;) you all know who you are...

XoXo

6 comments:

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty~!!! Hehe wee! So sorry ngayon lang me nakavisit uli! hehe Wow, that spray sounds familiar! Parang spray ata namin yan ah... ung brand I mean. I haven't tried that particular scent pero parang mabango nga from what you're saying! Try ko nga next time! =) hehe! Ay ate!! I have a private blog! Un ung nasa dollie network ni Ate Val. Hehe you can read it po~! =)Tc ate ah!!

Anonymous said...

aba, aba, aba, missing in action ka na naman bruha!!! hahaha! nasan ka na? tara let's go!!! chat na tyo!! hehehe

jennyr said...

hey girl...ako rin mdyo tinatamad na sa blogging. I do it kse nasasayangan din ako, pero not like before...super excited akong magpost,hehehe! dati nga everynight update kaagad or morning but now, 1wk na yung mga events ko di ko pa nalalagay,hehehe! anways, if you are up for a tag, i got one for you!

Anonymous said...

kaya pala hindi kita nakikita sa twitter wala ka pa pala acct hehehe nagulat eh kaka-add kitty? na-add narin kitty. madaliang tsismis ang twitter :P

ingat kitty. mwahhh!

Unknown said...

hi sis, i've got an award for you here.

have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

nyeks grabe! andaming nangyari as in. eto ganoon pa din email ko nalang sayo baka mag-private entry din kapag nisipag ingats!