HAPPY VALENTINES!!


Hello, beloved friends! how are you all doing? It's been a long time since I've talked to you guys, it seems like everybody's busy... or is it just me? I had a great heart to heart talk from someone very special and It was really worth the time talking to her, I have a lot of things to spill out on this blog but yet I couldn't dare do it, I don't like having a private blog and will never have one ever. by the way for those who are looking for my dollie blog I am no longer having one, simple reasons that I cannot cope up with multiple blogs and besides nobody really visits it so I don't see why I have to have one, right? so anyways, one more thing yesterday we went to Aliamanu elementary school but told us that their school wasn't our district, we were so sad coz we wanted Nathan to go to school there so they told us to fill out a geographic exception form as well as the other school registration forms, I am so happy within a few months Nathan will be in school!! so this is the feeling of a mom, It's a feeling of excitement and plain happiness inside, I can't really describe what I feel right now for my lil boy... time sure flies by so fast... I can't wait!! that's why I have no time anymore to go online, you know.. little by little my interest in blogging has been drying out, I don't know if I'll ever continue anymore.. I promised myself I'll be online for more years to come, but I guess I'll just settle for this blog. I won't be as active as I used to. I still wanna keep in touch with my mommy friends since they are the majority who comments on my posts, as well as my other online sisters who kept in touch with me after all these years... thank you!

On my way home last night I had a few chocolate cupcakes in hand but then I guess it turned on it's side so the cupcakes so-cute appearance suddenly turned messy, darn it!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!




11 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sis, i've got something for you here!

happy valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Cupid's day kitty!
nako sis ang daming nagkakatamaran magblog ngayon, wag naman pati ikaw huhu...

love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kitty! :) Take care lagi, girl k? Mwah!

P.S. I'm waiting for the pixeled layouts you are going to sell. I bought one for my Utopia site from Caroline eh. Sana you will sell something like that din ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! mag schooling na pala si cute Nathan mo ang bilis talaga ng panahon noh?

Tenkyo pala sa valentines gift, oh my so sweet original cake mo pala yon hehehe sarap tignan yummy!

O cge sissy ingat lagi at walang iwanan sa blogosphere ganun din ako super busy at medyo tinamad na mag blog pero eto still blogging pa rin paminsan minsan. LOL

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Waaa.. nawala yung comment ko. Oks lang hehehe..ulitin ko na lang..

Tagal mo nawala. Namiss kita. Happy valentine's day.

Tama ka, mhirap ang dalawa blog. Ako rin nauubusan ng sasabihin dun sa subdomain ko tapos english pa kaya nosebleed ako palagi hehehe..

You must be very proud of Nathan. Good luck sa kanya. Ayan, magkakaroon na sya ng madaming playmates

Anonymous said...

Aww excited nako for nathan. c yuna september pa ulet maka enroll. Ok lang un kitty syempre may work ka na d 2lad ko d2 lang sa bhay. saka career ko na i2ng pagbablog d2 kc ko kumikita sa ngyon hehe. basta lagi lang ako punta d2 for updates. Hapi valentines day sa inyo kitty and take care always. - scarty

Anonymous said...

Heyya sissy! Hope you had a fab V Day! Don't worry if you can't be online always,Kitty kasi syempre meron kading work..Btw, got you tagged here. Ok lang pag di mo magawa:)

Xo

http://yennygirl.com/?p=1544

Anonymous said...

happy v-day rin sa'yo sis. ^.^ it's okay if u don't get to update this blog as often as u used to but don't totally stop kasi maraming malulungkot. isa na ako dun. :~

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines!!!

that cake still looks delicious thou..

hey,were you able to receive my email??

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PUSO!!

jennyr said...

yum! belated happy valentine's day to you pala Kitty!!! oo nga medyo mahirap nga magmaintain ng maraming blog. kita mo ako 3 sa akin pero halos di ko na ma update lahat,lol! well, if u feel like doing so...try it rin kse masasanay ka rin,hehehehe!