Weekly recap


I'm finally back in the blogging world for this week. I need to finish a lot of stuff online, need to upload pics and back up all my files because lately my laptop has been running very slow right now. We went to Michael's earlier this evening, my sis-in-law couldn't stop talking about how successful her daughter's debut went. She'll turn 18 on September 23rd, She had to schedule the party around September 11 instead for the convenience of her guests, which is a Saturday. And Celina would be going off to UC Irvine after her birthday anyway. I was part of her 18 candles, and I promised myself I wouldn't get emotional but lo and behold - I did! My husband's like - you made a scene! And I was like, no I didn't... It was funny, I always get emotional at weddings and birthdays, that's why I hate speaking in front of a large crowd. But seriously, I grew to love my Sis-in-law's children, they are like my own siblings, I care very much for them. I am so proud of them, and I am blessed and privileged to have met them. Celina and her mom went shopping today for her dorm stuff, but we'll get to see her every week since she'll be home in the weekends along with her laundry. She was so pretty during the party, ms. beauty and brains, We are all proud of her. I'll post a few pictures here, but complete pictures are all posted on my facebook.

0 comments: