Vegas + My future soldier


Now that the party is over, We'll be heading to Las Vegas on the 28th of this month. We're supposed to leave on the 29th and come back on the 1st of October, but since we received a notice for the tenting and fumigation that will start on the 28th, we need to vacate the house first thing in the morning. I passed my 2 days of leave weeks ago. Hubby can't stop talking about our trip, he'll be leaving for basic training on November 7, that's why I am soooooo sad right now. I know, I know - I don't need to be sad, I have to be happy for him. It's not as bad as we thought it would be, they'll be having their Christmas break in December that means he can come home then! After that, he'll continue on until he graduates from basic training. His training will be at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. His AIT (Advanced Individual Training) Will be at Fort Sam, San Antonio, Texas. He said that We can come and visit him there, It's going to be an experience for me traveling with Nathan in another state. I guess being a military wife is not that bad, I'll probably get the hang of it. I know I'll miss him terribly but God is good and he'll provide us with the comfort and patience as well as the safety for my dear husband. He is excited to leave, not because he wants to leave us but because this is such a huge turning point for him, It's a new career after being involved in the cargo for so long. Anyways, I know he can do it. Back to our Vegas trip - I am sooo excited to visit vegas, because at the same time I'll be meeting up with my dad and my sister Athena who I hadn't seen for 7 years! :) I am thinking of what to get for them, especially for my sister, since she is a fellow Hello kitty lover, that would be so easy. I wish I have an Acer Aspire laptop, something a bit smaller and easy to carry. Since we are using my laptop bag, I have to go out and buy a cute and girly laptop sleeve to use on our Vegas trip, (sigh) There's just a lot on my list right now.

2 comments:

misspinay said...

Hi sis, how are you? I miss vegas.. hehe.. How are the things back there? :)

Lin said...

Goodluck to you both! Makakayanan nyo yan Kit! Malapit na pala ano? Kala ko nakapag-training na si Jon. Kumusta kayo dyan? Ano nga palang new number mo if pwedeng mahingi? if not okay lang din. Tagal na tayo hindi nag-uusap sa phone. Ingats kayo there with your family! Regards to Tita!