casablanca fans


I am so loving the fans over at lightingshowplace.com. Casablanca fans are so elegant looking, just perfect for the home design I'm thinking about. I love planning and mapping out decorations that are needed for a home. I may not have it just yet but sooner or later I will have it someday. I love decorating a home so much that is why I am so excited to move into our own house, shopping for bits and pieces of home decor... ahh, I love it! I'm just waiting until my husband finishes Army basic training and his AIT. In seven months, we'll know for sure where we'll be heading next. This is a tough one and I am having mixed emotions about it. I know it's going to be for the better because everything happens for a reason. God is so good... Anyways, back to our ceiling fan talk, you should go visit their website, like right now, see if you like anything and I know you will. It'll be worth investing your money in. ;)

0 comments: