franchise gator


I am not business minded, ok maybe a little but it's not me. Eversince I was young I was always thinking of what to do when I grow up. I was thinking of becoming a designer, but that is soooo way out of my league. It's nothing but a dream for me. I love designing clothes and maybe one day It will be my business in the near future. maybe when I reach a certain age, who knows, right? me and hubby we always talk about stuff to do when we retire, and when we retire we want to go back to the Philippines. We are always planning and I guess that's good. It may not happen today but will be in the near future. We sometimes think of setting up a franchise of some sort. How about you? do you ever think of franchising? I think it depends on what you like and your investment level, I think it's great to start out small and work your way up. try this one website called franchisegator.com. read their website for more information for a franchise opportunity that you are looking for.

0 comments: