at Pos Micro store


I've always wanted to run my own store someday, but at this time I don't think I can, not without money. I can see myself with a store maybe ten to twenty years from now, that's a long run right there. perhaps you are setting up your own store, you need all the supplies that you can get and you can all find the complete retail system at Posmicro.com where they have everything that a store needs. you might also need a barcode scanner, it's very nice to have those, like at our work place we didn't have those scan guns with out old system before but when they switched to the new system complete with bar code scanner guns, it made our jobs easier because we can scan the items especially the bulk ones without lifting it from the cart. So, that's one of the most important items you need for your store to be running on a convenient state.

0 comments: