why, oh why?

my site ran out of bandwidth!!! ay dios mio! oh well, I want to rant as much as I can, but ranting won't help. for the meantime let's just stick with my lil bloggie here.

I was schocked from what I had found out today from my friend Kimmy, this story really blew me away, not just me but for the other folks at the commissary as well.

read the article here..

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5842430&nav=menu498_1_3

the once lil boy who was always happily, running around in circles at the commissary just passed away. how sad. I felt my heart being jabbed by a knife. it struck us so bad, we almost cried. we used to play with him all the time.. the last time we saw him was around last year before they moved to Las vegas, coz the grandmother who used to be a teller(where I work at, in the cash room) always took care of Brandon along with her husband. I can't believe it. I really can't.

To Brandon Tamoria-Lamug:

may you rest in peace, lil one...

my condolences to the Tamoria-Lamug families..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kit, thanks a lot for the comment. actually ad post ko yun. i'm being paid for that, haha! if u want u can go and sign up at blogsvertise.com. anyway, di ko pala natanggap email mo. can i have ur email add? send ko sau. condolence nga pala dun sa family ng namatayan. ok gotta go na muna. it's dinner time.

Anonymous said...

hi kitty, musta?
ano balita sa pixelkitty?
i was shocked talaga about din, huhu...
ay, hndi pala expired. pasencya na, dko kasi alam ang term..*blushing*

God bless!

Anonymous said...

ate Kitty. Hannah here. dito muna tayo mag-chikahan sa xanga site ko. please visit and leave a comment. muah. :)

musta ang pixelkitty?

Anonymous said...

miss you girl.. ok lang poh yun.. busy din naman ang lahat for holidays.. ahihihi anyways, miss ko na ikaw.. merry xmas to your family and advance happy new year!!! love u girl! aaamwahhh^*^

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty :)

Nice to have you back, this blog looks nice!

Wanna wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! <3<3

Monica said...

merry xmas!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

grabe naman! hayyy. kawawa naman yung bata. magkaroon sanang kagad nang justice. may the little angel rest in peace.